The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Concept: Kitsu

AlexanderTF

Since we are creating tenno I wanted to base one on a Japan’s folklore... The Kitsune, a simple understanding of fox’s as not only companions but in some cases as spiritual beings also carrying great wisdom.

Identification: Kitsu

Appearance: a Pointy front of the helm extending along the side rims to create a fox like shape, The back of the helm extends to the corners of it making two earlike shapes at the back. The figure of a female tenno has the appearance of a robe wrapping it, the back of the robe extends to form six tails behind it. The legs have an additional ankle behind it. To make it appear more like a fox.

Weapon: [un needed]

Power1:The tennos appearance charms its opponents forcing them to fight for her[only works against male and uninfected opposition, just to give a reason for more female enemies(Aren’t any of them at all do we?)]

Power2:The tenno calls forth wind to push and slice its enemy's severing their limbs...

Power3:With a great roar it charges forth on all four like a beast transforming its body into that of a wild fox fending for its life...

Power4:(I'll leave this one to you create whatever you think fits...)

[as always I'm leaving the concept art work to whoever desires it, I'll be grateful it would appear here somewhere. Though I consider this one to be a bit failed and childish so feel free to propose a remake on any part.]

Edited by AlexanderTF

Mind if I give my ideas?

I can give it a name,based on Japanese folklore name:

Oinari(the female goddess of fertility,rice,agriculture,foxes and industry and is part of principal gods of Shinto).

Skills:

Charm:Similiar to Nyx,she charms one enemy unit,fighting at her disposal.After a while,she detonates her controlled unit,and deals damage.

Kamaitachi(lit meaning:Wind Blade):Utilizing sheer wind power as sharp breeze that slices through opponents as paper.

Deception:Deploys one decoy and renders herself invisible.

Psybarrage:An ultimate which she floats and fires mystic spheres right in front of her,damaging enemies and blasting them back,followed by a blast beneath her that knockbacks surrounding foes as she descends back down.(Invincibility during skill duration)

Feel free to view and comment my proposition:

https://forums.warfr...w-warframezeon/

Edited by R4YCH40S
  • Like 1