The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Countdown Timer On Next Event

Bayoun

I missed getting my 100 missions by only a few. I was pretty exhausted after my friend insisted on running it like 60 times last night. But I would have stayed awake had I realized just how close to the end the event was.

So I'm an idiot for not checking that. But would a countdown timer somewhere on the main screen for the next event hurt the game in any way? :S

they stated it would end at noon today eastern time an it was extened to 1 est time

They said nothing of the sort in game, so unless you actively went on the site looking for the information, like the OP said; it was a mystery. 

Personal, I have been spending all my forum time in game lately. I to missed the 100 missions by about an hour of play...

They said nothing of the sort in game, so unless you actively went on the site looking for the information, like the OP said; it was a mystery. 

Personal, I have been spending all my forum time in game lately. I to missed the 100 missions by about an hour of play...

so you checked the rewards but not the duration...

if it was so important to you why wouldnt you check that and this post slightly contradicts your other forum topic as you said you where tied up with school an not game play

Edited by kennylagenz

Indeed, although alert missions have timers so at least there's precedent. Also, the game feels like UDK (but really, I have no idea). If it is UDK, the UI is most likely done using Flash and so changing simple stuff like this isn't too much of an ordeal.

I guess we'll see on the next event!

(Edit: No, there's no Unreal logo on this thing that I can find so likely no UDK here.)

Edited by Bayoun