Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Never Ending Bladestorm Bug

TototApoy

This problem has been on and off for so long. Some hotfixes/updates makes Ash's ultimate skill really reliable. (Like how an ultimate skill should really be.) But some hotfixes/updates makes it really horrible, where there are around 10 or more enemies pretty near each other, some literally beside each other, and still, only around 2-5 are killed. It's not as good as before that you get to kill almost everyone in the tileset, even the ones you didn't know were there. Now its not like that. I've had this happen for almost the whole Gradivus Dilemma event, which sucked. I love Ash and of course I want him at his best. I know I'm not the only one who feels the same.

Dear Devs, please do work on this. I've seen Bladestorm a lot better than it is now (Oct 31, 2013) or try to check out what others have said in the forum about Ash's Bladestorm. There are so many great ideas. Really great ideas. Specially about just sitting back and letting Ash do the work, it's kind of not fun that way. A lot of people, as I've read in the forums, want it to be interactive. 

Thank you.

-TototApoy

From time to time, I execute blade storm and nothing happens.  I do get control of my Ash, but the game still thinks I'm in the middle of a blade storm so I can't activate any abilities.  When I jump, I stay in the air, and I can't seem to get down...really annoying.