Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Mind Control

CH4RL35t0n_Ch3W

Yeah it used to be that way but it caused a lot of issues with team mates so it was changed.

Basically what was said...

The reason for this is to prevent trolling.

And its just a truth that Nyx is better played in Solo or in Private with Friends you can communicate with.

Its just the sad truth of things.

Yeah sadly Nyx is more of a solo toon at the moment. Besides Chaos, her abilities aren't that practical for multiplayer use.

And its just a truth that Nyx is better played in Solo or in Private with Friends you can communicate with.

Its just the sad truth of things.

When I got my Nyx to 30 a friend asked how I liked it. My reply was almost verbatim.

Whats the point when I mind control a toxic ancient, just to have the team spray him with lead instead of killing the rest of the stuff and leaving him for last. Same goes for confusion. Fire off confusion, just to have overload/crush/avalanche used 2 seconds later and everything is dead.

Nyx is better for solo and private games.

My nyx is getting to lvl 25 soon and my thoughts of soo far is mixed at best.

As many of you have stated she really suites Solo or private games best. For me personaly i prefer to solo missions aswell so its a good combination. Before i used Excalibur for my solo missions as he could just dash every enemy to death in a instant. Nyx on the other hand is really different from him as she cant take much damage overall. Low shield, Health and armor dosent help the case either.

Her skills is also medicore when it comes to damage. i used to level her Psychic Bolt skill only as it was the only one that dealt damage, but that however was my biggest mistake. Her real power is Mind control and Chaos. I love both these skills. Using mind controll to capture a heavy unit or high damaging target just to make him tank all the damage from the rest. Chaos i use for rooms that are filled with 10-15+ mobs where i just charge for the middle and start the skill.

With no mobs my chaos charging would be stupid at best. But i was soo luck to get a warframe mob with melee damage on it. 40% i might add. not bad at my level. With this and my Dual heat sword/dagger i can ripe appart every one before the effect stop working. Only one is those ancient infested once which survie if i leave them for last.

In Team play however she is more of a support role for the rest. By using her Mind control at the toughest target in the room and then rush in to melee and hammer away. Or you can take the lead and just charge adead.

I prefer solo however, i dislike the mentality of most that just rush adead without even looking back. I prefer to just take my time and enjoy while i explore the map for hidden treasures.