The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you want to feel immortal ?

Celia

Sometimes i have a bug, that i have double Capacity of the my Shield.

Today its Christmas for my Charakter, iam have a 20 k shield and it is still running. So the easy way to kill the bosses alone with plenty of time ;)

My standard Shield is actually 3141 ;) as Excalibur Lvl 30

Edited by Celia

well the game could add a bit of the story being that the warframe users are valenters and they are biologicaly altered to be able to use the suits, but in exchange the valenteers life's are limited to 30 solar cycles... adding a tragic subplot where the player chose to valenteer after his family was killed in a graneer or a Corpas attack on his home planet and he is seeking the leaders to revenge the deaths would make it better for the game ... add a bit of deaph ...

Yet in missions it does feel that the player is unbeatable ... so maybe some damage to the suit sustainable or some parts that should be replaced from time to time ... perhaps with each mission the players story's lifeline progressis and the age is slowly gripping upn his soul ... one can play around with the plot but the truath is some enemys are a bit weak and sometimes the game lacks a bit in a chalenge since they dont come in tactics ... Graneers are head on heavy hitters ... Corps are masive techno freaks with a lot of abilitys and the infected can easaly swarm you ... but wheres the chalange in that when you can simply kill them in a few striks without wasting ammo ...

I actually ran through 3 missions where I had the sworm of infected just chase me I didn't even kill them ...