The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Welcome to the team everyone!

Oh a clan that doesn't require me to be on 24/7! I'd love to join. :o

Accepted!

I would like to Join

IGN:

Preach901

Accepted!

I'm a noob but learning and leveling quickly. Your clan sounds great, id like to join if possible. 

Accepted!

Hey, I'm thinking about leaving my current clan (inactive) and joining a new one.

I would like to join your clan but I have a few questions. Add me in game and we can talk from there, ign Irritating.

Thanks ^ ^

Added to friend list. Feel free to ask questions here if you like.

Add me! I'm interested! IGN SeveNeves

Welcome back to the clan!

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

I would be interested in joining your clan.  Been playing since beta started, but was inactive for a few months.  Melee 2.0 was very appealing to me so I'm back.  Would enjoy a casual clan to run void missions and chill with.

IGN: soulreaver8877 if you are interested.

I'd like to join a good sized active clan to do runs you need good groups for.  Void and all that.  Long time played.  Played or at least kept track of the game nearly since launch.  I have almost every warframe level 30 and most of the good weapons / mods.  Mastery 12.

I'm interested in joining. Looking for a sizable clan to do endgame material with and isn't going to disband in a few months. Looking for an organized dojo and available research weapons.

Game name: Staplz

Welcome to the team!  :D

I would be interested in joining your clan.  Been playing since beta started, but was inactive for a few months.  Melee 2.0 was very appealing to me so I'm back.  Would enjoy a casual clan to run void missions and chill with.

IGN: soulreaver8877 if you are interested.

Accepted!

I'd like to join a good sized active clan to do runs you need good groups for.  Void and all that.  Long time played.  Played or at least kept track of the game nearly since launch.  I have almost every warframe level 30 and most of the good weapons / mods.  Mastery 12.

Accepted!

I'm interested in joining. Looking for a sizable clan to do endgame material with and isn't going to disband in a few months. Looking for an organized dojo and available research weapons.

Game name: Staplz

Invited!