The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

I'd like to join the clan as well, I can't say that I've been playing the game for incredibly long (about 2 weeks by now) but it's definitely interesting and I'd love to be in an active clan that does void missions and in general just to hang out with.

IGN Magickage

Edited by Magickage

Well, it's my first post here, so welcome everyone.

I'd like to join clan too.I can't say, im experienced player, but it could interesting beeing a member of clan.

IGN Iohr.

Edit: Dang, just notice that you are from US...It can be pretty hard to play, EU here.

Edited by Iohr

I'd like to join the clan as well, I can't say that I've been playing the game for incredibly long (about 2 weeks by now) but it's definitely interesting and I'd love to be in an active clan that does void missions and in general just to hang out with.

IGN Magickage

No worries. We'll help all we can! Invited!

Well, it's my first post here, so welcome everyone.

I'd like to join clan too.I can't say, im experienced player, but it could interesting beeing a member of clan.

IGN Iohr.

Edit: Dang, just notice that you are from US...It can be pretty hard to play, EU here.

Er. No problem really. We have quite a diverse member base. We actually have quite a few from EU so it shouldn't be too bad... :D

Invited!

Hey i'd like to join the clan :)  I am  a returning player started a  while ago but somthing came between it :p seems like a lot has changed (mellee2.0 etc) I am from europe but I play mostly at night ^^

IGN : vintr

Research Weapons would help me rank up a bit faster, so why not? Also I'm a bit new to this whole Clan thing and you guys don't sound half bad.

Pretty new, got my second frame in the building as of current, have about 4 rank 30s on me, so I can do some low-mid survival/defense runs.

IGN: SergeantMcTitties

Welcome to the team! :D

Hey i'd like to join the clan :)  I am  a returning player started a  while ago but somthing came between it :p seems like a lot has changed (mellee2.0 etc) I am from europe but I play mostly at night ^^

IGN : vintr

Accepted!

Hello,

I started Warframe ~ 1 month ago and think I will stick to this game for a while. After all this time solo playing and occasionally doing pugs I think it's time for a clan. Though not the best player I will try to help whenever I can.

If there is still a free spot and I am accepted give me a message.

IGN: Anchimon

Accepted!

hi I would like to join!

ign kylek

Accepted!

Research Weapons would help me rank up a bit faster, so why not? Also I'm a bit new to this whole Clan thing and you guys don't sound half bad.

Pretty new, got my second frame in the building as of current, have about 4 rank 30s on me, so I can do some low-mid survival/defense runs.

Invited!

I recently just started playing again, got up to Rank 5. I never really got to join a big clan, and you guys sound awesome.

IGN: Shyuroshio

Invited!

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

Welcome to the team now!  :D

Accepted!

I recently just started playing again, got up to Rank 5. I never really got to join a big clan, and you guys sound awesome.

IGN: Shyuroshio

Accepted!

Hello!

I have decided I would like to be a part of a larger clan and get in with a bunch of friendly people to further my Warframe experience. I play quite a bit and have for a few years on and off. I am online most days and have had extensive guild experience from MMOs in the past.

Please consider my application.

IGN: Shazzberry

Thank you

P.S. In light of your requirements, I would like to mention I did apply to another clan a few days ago but have since deleted that application because I would rather be a part of a smaller more social clan.