The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Hello!

I have decided I would like to be a part of a larger clan and get in with a bunch of friendly people to further my Warframe experience. I play quite a bit and have for a few years on and off. I am online most days and have had extensive guild experience from MMOs in the past.

Please consider my application.

IGN: Shazzberry

Thank you

P.S. In light of your requirements, I would like to mention I did apply to another clan a few days ago but have since deleted that application because I would rather be a part of a smaller more social clan.

Accepted.

Hello, I would like to join if you have room available! Recently made my way back into Warframe and would like a supportive clan to learn the ropes again. 

IGN: NeotericToxin

Accepted.

I'd like to join your clan 

Ign: Yahyavip

Warframes : Frost Prime (lvl 25) & Rhino (lvl 30)

Thx

Rejected. You applied to multple other clans.

Now that I have finally got my reply to work :D

I have about 300 hours playtime however I have been inactive as I burned myself out on the game way back, however I am starting to get much more active and would finally like to move out of the tiny 2 person clan a friend and I made.

Anyway long story short, I'd love to join if there is a any space!

IGN: Pengidixon 

Now that I have finally got my reply to work :D

I have about 300 hours playtime however I have been inactive as I burned myself out on the game way back, however I am starting to get much more active and would finally like to move out of the tiny 2 person clan a friend and I made.

Anyway long story short, I'd love to join if there is a any space!

IGN: Pengidixon 

Accepted.

Hello! I'd love to join if you have any room.

IGN: CrazyCoco

Invited!

Hey,

i would like to join your clan! seems like alot of fun! 

i used to play this game a year ago! and after so many chances to the game i am hooked once again! haha

my name is Darkmagicol

Mvg,

Dark

Accepted.

If you are still recruiting, Would it be possible for me to join? IGN: ndragon123 

Already in one.

Hey Aux this Anodrac I just writhe this to tell you I am away from my computer so dont kick me plz XD

Sure thing :D

Hey! If there's still any room I would like to join your clan. I have 3 Warframes (Vauban, Rhino Prime and Ash)

The clan I left recently had a pretty much "dead" chat and the Teamspeak server was empty too.

IGN: Ryujen

Rank Mastery: 8

Cheers!

Edited by Ryujen

Goodevening,

This clan, seems to be what I'm looking for, nice and easy going people. I 'm a Dread Loki user, but my wife says that I'm must be more ambitious so i'm Farming LOKI PRIME. Sometimes to avoid her I change my gender and name to NYX to have some good time without her . My Dad always said that i should be a doctor so I'm farming Oberon warframe , but i always fail to have my ph.D called OBERON'S SYSTEM.

Despite the fun I'm a Serious and mature guy.

IGN : MASTERCHOCHO

Edited by MasterChoCho