The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

I am interested in joining, please do invite me! I'm fairly active and friendly :)

IGN: Nikolaileet

Accepted.

Hey! If there's still any room I would like to join your clan. I have 3 Warframes (Vauban, Rhino Prime and Ash)

The clan I left recently had a pretty much "dead" chat and the Teamspeak server was empty too.

IGN: Ryujen

Rank Mastery: 8

Cheers!

Accepted.

Goodevening,

This clan, seems to be what I'm looking for, nice and easy going people. I 'm a Dread Loki user, but my wife says that I'm must be more ambitious so i'm Farming LOKI PRIME. Sometimes to avoid her I change my gender and name to NYX to have some good time without her . My Dad always said that i should be a doctor so I'm farming Oberon warframe , but i always fail to have my ph.D called OBERON'S SYSTEM.

Despite the fun I'm a Serious and mature guy.

IGN : MASTERCHOCHO

Accepted.

I'd like to join, my name is GodScope in game. Just looking for an active clan to run with and chat. Im very new but got a pretty solid grasp of the game. Im on right now if you get this

Rejected. You applied to multiple other clans.

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

I'd like to join your clan if you have room please.

IGN: skylartk

Invited!

If you have anymore room left, I'd love to join. :)

IGN: Octumn

Invited!

i would like to join your clan pls :3

(i'm mastery 13)

IGN: Greenfighter

Applied to multiple clans. Rejected.

Hello, I'd to join as well! :)

IGN - ctscloud

Invited!

Invited!

I guess the process to replying takes at least 24 hours and two other current clan members "verifying" that one has not applied to multiple clans. No wonder the community is sort of elitist.

CURRENTLY ON PHONE. WILL ACCEPT APPLICANTS SOON.

I guess the process to replying takes at least 24 hours and two other current clan members "verifying" that one has not applied to multiple clans. No wonder the community is sort of elitist.

Reading posts that don't even make the slightest sense like yours is what ticks me off sometimes.

1. We're by no means elitists. One of the two that got accepted is only a few weeks old. We love having new members to help out.
2. It's August. It's summer. We all go outside you know. Unfortunately I can't exactly send warframe clan invites from my phone.
3. Not every clan does this. This is probably the only clan actually. We have it as a filter cause chances are that if you are applying to multiple other clans aside from ours, you aren't really trying to get into ours and is simply doing a lottery of clans. This policy of ours has been successful hence why it's still here more than a year later. Besides, this rule was printed clearly in the original post, so it isn't exactly hidden.
4. Being a permanent Storm clan limits our size. We don't exactly want to fill it with members who are most likely going to leave for a clan a few days after they join. Space is valuable and limited.

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

Hello guys, I am interested to join your clan. I am an experienced player and I want to find an active clan in which I can join with my friends. So, before I get an invite I would like to know some stuff if it is possible to provide:

-What is your timezone(players are mostly from Europe or NA)?

-Are you an active clan?

-Do you have 2 or 3 spots left?

I will wait for your response. Thanks for your attention. If you have any questions about me you can send me a message and I will respond as soon as I can.

Edited by Spowner

CURRENTLY ON PHONE. WILL ACCEPT APPLICANTS SOON.

Reading posts that don't even make the slightest sense like yours is what ticks me off sometimes.

1. We're by no means elitists. One of the two that got accepted is only a few weeks old. We love having new members to help out.

2. It's August. It's summer. We all go outside you know. Unfortunately I can't exactly send warframe clan invites from my phone.

3. Not every clan does this. This is probably the only clan actually. We have it as a filter cause chances are that if you are applying to multiple other clans aside from ours, you aren't really trying to get into ours and is simply doing a lottery of clans. This policy of ours has been successful hence why it's still here more than a year later. Besides, this rule was printed clearly in the original post, so it isn't exactly hidden.

4. Being a permanent Storm clan limits our size. We don't exactly want to fill it with members who are most likely going to leave for a clan a few days after they join. Space is valuable and limited.

Then I'm glad I met my goal. Let's see:

1. My opinion, you have yours and I have mine.

2. I like how "CURRENTLY ON PHONE. WILL ACCEPT APPLICANTS SOON." was stated before you mentioned not everyone is at home playing Warframe. I also find it funny you like may be implying that I am one of those people. Very classy and non-elitist of you.

3. That's funny, I could of sworn there are other clans who do this as well.

4. Does it look like I care about that now? But a nice way to make me an example out of it.

Then I'm glad I met my goal. Let's see:

1. My opinion, you have yours and I have mine.

2. I like how "CURRENTLY ON PHONE. WILL ACCEPT APPLICANTS SOON." was stated before you mentioned not everyone is at home playing Warframe. I also find it funny you like may be implying that I am one of those people. Very classy and non-elitist of you.

3. That's funny, I could of sworn there are other clans who do this as well.

4. Does it look like I care about that now? But a nice way to make me an example out of it.

You still make zero sense. State how we're are "favoring, advocating, or restricted to an elite." which is the proper definition of elitist. We clearly accept all members so far. It isn't our fault that you aren't patient enough for a mere "24 hours" for a reply. Besides, you posted here anyways even though you applied to another clan, so you must've knew fully that you were going to get rejected, assuming you read the whole original post.

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

Hello guys, I am interested to join your clan. I am an experienced player and I want to find an active clan in which I can join with my friends. So, before I get an invite I would like to know some stuff if it is possible to provide:

-What is your timezone(players are mostly from Europe or NA)?

-Are you an active clan?

-Do you have 2 or 3 spots left?

I will wait for your response. Thanks for your attention. If you have any questions about me you can send me a message and I will respond as soon as I can.

- Would probably say NA. We have a decent amount of European players though.

- 96% activity rate at the moment. We make room as needed.

- Since it is a group, I'd recommend one joining first to see whether the clan is good or not for you.

- Would probably say NA. We have a decent amount of European players though.

- 96% activity rate at the moment. We make room as needed.

- Since it is a group, I'd recommend one joining first to see whether the clan is good or not for you.

I could join if there is a spot left and if you are willing to accept us in your clan. For now I have 2 friends ,who would like to join, but I think more active people that I know could join too if  there will be more vacant spots. I asked about the timezone because we are from Europe, but if we manage to be on at same time I think it will be nice. I am looking for an active clan because I like to chat and help others with everything I can.

And I have to tell you something. Yesterday I applied for another clan because I was thinking that it is an active clan. I joined them only to find out that they are not active anymore, so we decided to search another clan. This happened before seeing your announcement about recruiting persons.

Edited by Spowner

I could join if there is a spot left and if you are willing to accept us in your clan. For now I have 2 friends ,who would like to join, but I think more active people that I know could join too if  there will be more vacant spots. I asked about the timezone because we are from Europe, but if we manage to be on at same time I think it will be nice. I am looking for an active clan because I like to chat and help others with everything I can.

And I have to tell you something. Yesterday I applied for another clan because I was thinking that it is an active clan. I joined them only to find out that they are not active anymore, so we decided to search another clan. This happened before seeing your announcement about recruiting persons.

sent the invite! hopefully the clan fulfills your expectations and needs :D

hey, not sure if you guys are still recuiting but i would love to join to play some void missions together and what not.

IGN: Strider.IK

Sent your invite aswell.

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

Id like to join as well. Took a few months off and all my friends stopped playing so I'm just looking for people to play with that use team speak.

Last clan I tried joining claimed to be active and wasn't, so that's the only reason I'm looking again.

IGN is Amaxis

Edited by Amaxis