The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Furax charge attack and air attack

Ferriwind

I really like the charge attack because it deals so much damage. I can pretty one shot all the low tier mobs.

Usually I'll have to charge it while a distance away to avoid the melee interupts from enemies such as the Grineer. But if I do that they do run away from me. I found that I could tumble to cancel a charge attack if say I'm about to be interupted by a Grineer's melee attack or even double back, however this needs pretty good timing as you can still be in melee range of the Grineer. Personally, I would prefer a parry and continuation of my charge attack or even a counter attack on a successful parry. Possible ways to do this might be to add a function to switch between a melee stance with the e button. This way you don't necessarily equip the sword like you do between rifles and pistols, but you'll be able to attack with the left click and possibly block and parry with the right.

Also, after I use an air attack with melee, my character immediately switches to my gun if I try to use a charge attack right after. So I have to wait until he switches then I can use the charge attack. It feels a bit clunky. Looks like the air attack has a delay on purpose since it is quite powerful, but I'm not sure.

p.s. Even though it says Furax in the title, I'm talking about melee in general.

Edited by Stygi