The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Weapons I Would Like To Use In-Game (Wish List)

matrixEXO

Since we seem to be on the subject of throwing weapons.... here's a video for something that would be ridiculously OP...

(the video quality is kind of bad, be warned)

I guess the multi-ring homing attack would be a charge attack. (probably put it down to multi-dimensional manifestation or instant replication tech I guess)

Never going to happen though, unless they make it a mastery rank 100 weapon. :D (Note: no extra 0's here, i do mean 100) Not to mention requiring boatloads of materials in order to craft it.

DAAAAMNNNN i love to see that weapon in warframe... i think it really fits the game

Well, that's LP's way of creating a Pilebunker. I can't wait to see what magic DE can put into that weapon.

Hate to be a debbie downer but most of the weps in this game just feel a bit.....unspectacular.

There's no oomph or any "wow" factor. Nothing that impresses with shinyness, fancy lasers, or some sheer visual display of power. It's all just generic stuff with high numbers on paper =/

Hate to be a debbie downer but most of the weps in this game just feel a bit.....unspectacular.

There's no oomph or any "wow" factor. Nothing that impresses with shinyness, fancy lasers, or some sheer visual display of power. It's all just generic stuff with high numbers on paper =/

Well... if you came to this game to see shines and lasers and visual displays of power, you might be looking at the wrong place. Try something like RO or Granado Espada or those OTHER generic MMORPGs, they can offer you tons of shines, possibly lasers, and visual display of power. Oh, and let's not forget WoW, whose existence is being fantastic for those reasons.

This game thrives on semi-realism, so asking for shines, fancy lasers and visual display is just... unspectacular. Practical is better than fancy visuals. Having a 10-ton gold that you can't use or having the equivalent in cash that you can use, which is better? I choose the latter because it's more practical and realistic.

PS: I don't know how to write a better example right now, sleepy.

Edited by matrixEXO

Some new semi auto rifle (not sniper) inspired in the german FG42 (side magazine) or the russian Vintar BC (silencer, very compact and nice).

Latron is a bit outdated when it comes to damage (it looks terrible), and most of the new weapons are either shotguns or full auto.

What about a laser targeting system that is connected to an ion particle beam cannon satellite that can 1 shot all foes in a designated area.

Seriously though, cerebral bore anyone?

Oh and lightsabers.

Edited by Jurtin

Oh and lightsabers.

Lightsabers are too Star Wars-ish. Not that we can't have it since it is not only done by that movie (Gundam has "beam" sabers, Megaman X series (3 onwards if not wrong) had Zero's Saber, etc).

I'll classify it as an Energy Sword.

Edited by matrixEXO

not adding the blow-dart eh

I see how it is

not weapon enough for ya huh?

Blowgun? In this kind of era? Hitting a bloody tank-armor of a Grineer with low velocity and penetration? I don't know.... I can add it but let's see what DE cooks for it.

Edited by matrixEXO

Blowgun? In this kind of era? Hitting a bloody tank-armor of a Grineer with low velocity and penetration? I don't know.... I can add it but let's see what DE cooks for it.

How would a Tenno even operate a blowgun? They don't have openings for their mouths on those helmets.