Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The List Of Complains On About Color Correction

lautalocos

this is a list with every complain i have with the dreaded option known as color correction:

- the random color it has each time. some times it has a blue tint, sometimes it´s green, and sometimes it makes every color extremely vibrant.

-it changes too how the paint in the warframes look. again, soemtimes it makes reds look like pink, and sometimes it makes every color look washed out

-it makes some skills have extra visual effects (like invisibility) that actually look quite nice, and it too makes a visual effect appear every time you do a charged melee attack, but because of the reasons above, i can{t neevr see this cool effects.

-it makes some maps extremely dark to see around, and im not talking only about the infested maps, i mean in every tileset (well, except for the outposts, which is actually like a third of the tilesets), and it is a little weird, considering that color correction (turned on by default) together with the default contrast and brightness settings are the specific settings that make this areas extremely dark.

so, in conclusion, i think color correction should stop being random (changing with every mission) and that it should be turned down a bit, because of the washed out colors. 

the visual effects that come with color correction should also be separated from color correction.

Isnt color correction there to make each environment feel different?  A subtle help in the randomness of the level?  It has never bothered me.  If I cant see well then I consider it a challenge of the current elements.

I agree the visual effects should be separate though.

Edited by Toztman

Isnt color correction there to make each environment feel different?  A subtle help in the randomness of the level?  It has never bothered me.  If I cant see well then I consider it a challenge of the current elements.

I agree the visual effects should be separate though.

elements? 

"it sure is windy today in the ship!"

"leave my mother out of this"

"ehm, what?"