The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Symbiote Frame

SICKNO55

Its not the symbiote of Spiderman, a symbiote is a parasite beeing that survive on the host. but our symbiote is not surviving on a host, it is using his/her power and the powers of the host to HYBRID the outcome. the host goes HAVOK with the temporary augmentation of the symbiote frame. depleting the life of the host... (like a siamese-twin)... he or she uses 100 energy for it...

powers would be like:

25: leaving 5 or more symbiotes on the ground to find for host, when they do they control the unit(without power augmentation)

50: making his/her body almost fluid so the bullets go trouh the symbiote

75: extending tenticals that suck life and energy around the player

100: fusing with opponent and augment his power with your power to make a hybrid and go HAVOK (faster fire rate, more power, more puncture etc.... untill the life bar depletes) the stronger the power, faster life depletion of the opponent

something like that...

The first skill seems very similar to Saryn's Venom ability. Instead of causing a chain reaction, it leaves bits of parasites to find a active body to eradicate or desecrate it's enemies. 

I like this concept. It's a neat idea! I hope you do improve this, am wanting to see more what you have in store!

Yeah. Its going to be really hard to make tho, and Warframe MIGHT get sued. 

A Symbiote Warframe isn't hard to do if they implemented Saryn. Saryn has parasitic poison too.

DE can't be sued just becase the creator(s) of Spiderman came up with that first. Symbiote is a genre itself. It's a type of category to be used.

Yeah. Its going to be really hard to make tho, and Warframe MIGHT get sued. 

sym·bi·ote
  [sim-bee-oht, -bahy-]

noun Biology .
an organism living in a state of symbiosis.

sym·bi·o·sis
  [sim-bee-oh-sis, -bahy-]

noun, plural sym·bi·o·ses  [-seez]
Biology .
a.
the living together of two dissimilar organisms, as in mutualism, commensalism, amensalism, orparasitism.
b.
(formerly) mutualism (  def 1 ) .
Psychiatry. a relationship between two people in which each person is dependent upon and receivesreinforcement, whether beneficial or detrimental, from the other.
Psychoanalysis . the relationship between an infant and its mother in which the infant is dependent onthe mother both physically and emotionally.
any interdependent or mutually beneficial relationship between two persons, groups, etc.

so no. they can't be sued.

The first skill seems very similar to Saryn's Venom ability. Instead of causing a chain reaction, it leaves bits of parasites to find a active body to eradicate or desecrate it's enemies. 

I like this concept. It's a neat idea! I hope you do improve this, am wanting to see more what you have in store!

A Symbiote Warframe isn't hard to do if they implemented Saryn. Saryn has parasitic poison too.

DE can't be sued just becase the creator(s) of Spiderman came up with that first. Symbiote is a genre itself. It's a type of category to be used.

i will work it out these days, thanx for the motivation, have a bunch of ideas but i am no founder :((

Thnx for the support guys:

Warframe symbioses

A frame that have learn to adept. Altered the virus so that he/she can obtain organisms, with coop abilities. Adepting to his enemys he she can use them for your own good. Has a unique power: will recharge energy with 0.8 in shadows... The frame of the night.... (phone post)