Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Guy's Insight About Stalker-From The Wiki Page

Razer_Angel21

I was once again gliding through the wiki's pages back and forth then i saw this comment on the stalker tab:

it looks like an excalibur default helmet,only ripped to the back,look closely,if you try to flip those flaps forward(the one up and on the sides)it will be excaliburs helmet(i notcied this when i saw the back of his head which looks identical to excalibur helmet's back)that flap on the top is long cuz if you flip it forward it will become excal's horn thing,and those flaps at sides are short as you can see it fits the linings of excalibur on his face

I was once again gliding through the wiki's pages back and forth then i saw this comment on the stalker tab:

it looks like an excalibur default helmet,only ripped to the back,look closely,if you try to flip those flaps forward(the one up and on the sides)it will be excaliburs helmet(i notcied this when i saw the back of his head which looks identical to excalibur helmet's back)that flap on the top is long cuz if you flip it forward it will become excal's horn thing,and those flaps at sides are short as you can see it fits the linings of excalibur on his face

Have the felling that you wrote it, and now just post it here as something you "found" and think is intresting.

why? because it was poster 1 hour ago on the wiki.

but I could be wrong.

any way, I don't see any resemblance between stalkers and Excals masks.

Stalkers mask feels more 'organic' while Excals is smooth and simple.

But for me i kinda circulated the OP in the wiki's idea around my mind and then,well,though Stalker's mask looks more organic,it is a what "if" you open Excal's mask and flip it back wards,the outer part would really look like Stalker's helmet,we won't know what's the inside of the frames yet so there is a possibility that what is on the face of Stalker is what the inside of a frame's face looks like.But I won't like that because I want the frames to be more human looking inside!!!wooooo