The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Resource

XDeathBlazeX

My self and sum of our clan been farming a lot just for small things. Polymer Bundles etc. orokin cells  that drop don't drop that often,1 maybe 2 every 1 to 4 matches. I was thinking maybe try about makin for purchas 1 day Double resource so ppls can farm easier, sumthing to help out but not over do it. Make it able to buy 1 time a week or 2 weeks so we don't abuse it. The Last double resource really help out thanks for doin that... sry if I put this in the wrong place im still new to the game n forms. XDeathBlazeX

My self and sum of our clan been farming a lot just for small things. Polymer Bundles etc. orokin cells  that drop don't drop that often,1 maybe 2 every 1 to 4 matches. I was thinking maybe try about makin for purchas 1 day Double resource so ppls can farm easier, sumthing to help out but not over do it. Make it able to buy 1 time a week or 2 weeks so we don't abuse it. The Last double resource really help out thanks for doin that... sry if I put this in the wrong place im still new to the game n forms. XDeathBlazeX

Just make it like the affinity booster but for half the time. done and done :D If people then want to abuse it, it give DE some support. Win/win