The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 4th Ability Should be Unlocked BUT Not FULLY

MetaMortred

Alright, let me explain what I mean. Each skill has 3 levels. The more you add, the stronger it gets. I suggest that in regards to the 4th power, you only make 1 level available, hence the 4th ability is still usable but it is very weak. In case of Volt Overload or mag Crus, the AoE is going to be very small and affect only 1 or 2 meters. and of course dealing low damage. Smae can go with Trinity, Loki, Ash, Exalibut and Ember skills. Some specially like ember are to weak to benefited from, but it will be addicting enough to want you to go pro.

Its like one of those free samples, like in malls where they give you OJ in their little tiny cups, so you only get the taste, and if the juice is really as good, that would be enough to convince you to buy it.

Same goes here. Volt, Mag and Ash powers are spectacular, and if somone is satisfied with them then they will go pro to truly become powerful.

I hope not, even though I dont like it on a finacial standpoint, I do feel that the devs need a way to make money. If not from this, then by what?

Also, it wont go, because ingame platinium is enabled. So . . . . there is no need to cry about that. Also, dont go off topic please!

I'm not sure that chanting that in every thread that mentions the pro system is going to change the devs minds...

Agree and I still think he shouldn't but maybe allow people to pay a good amount of credits to unlock pro should be another route .Have both payment one slower another that unlock early on but with ingame cash

Agree and I still think he shouldn't but maybe allow people to pay a good amount of credits to unlock pro should be another route .Have both payment one slower another that unlock early on but with ingame cash

Yes, please for the Love of Gooden make the ingame credit worth something. It would suck to see such a well developed platform be held back due to some financial problems.

I wonder if they would hosted a kickstarter for this game. It has a lot of potential for generating revenue.

Edited by Dark-archon

I hope not, even though I dont like it on a finacial standpoint, I do feel that the devs need a way to make money. If not from this, then by what?

Also, it wont go, because ingame platinium is enabled. So . . . . there is no need to cry about that. Also, dont go off topic please!

There are a lot of things currently charging platinum, going pro seems like the one that will hinder the most players' enjoyment. Having to buy weapon slots and warframe slots with platinum (this one is a little irritating when buying warframe bundles due to needing to buy slots to hold them) as well as buying other cosmetic things like color changes, skins (not in yet but the interface is there) as well as weapon skins (not in but certainly an option) seem like enough. The problem with the argument of making money is the fact that you can make money through cosmetic things and boosts (everyone says league of legends, and as someone who has spent around 5 grand on that game I can definitely attest to buying cosmetic stuff if it looks good) I also have no problems buying the warframes or the upgrades, but I know a bunch of people who wouldn't.

The big problem with this is thinking of all the players as just customers. Even the player that just plays for free and never pays for anything is important. Consider matchmaking, if there are only players that pay to play then the player base will be smaller, making matchmaking "worse", more bugs slip through, and there is less potential revenue since the players who think they won't spend money will not want to even try it.

Yes, please for the Love of Gooden make the ingame credit worth something. It would suck to see such a well developed platform be held back due to some financial problems.

I wonder if they would hosted a kickstarter for this game. It has a lot of potential for generating revenue.

Pretty sure they are just going to use the founders program, if anything they will just push into open beta to better gain support. The problem with doing a kickstarter at this point is the fact that they have a structure for acquiring donations without losing a bunch of money to kickstarter's fees. I am not sure if it is 10% or higher, but it is some money off the top. Also if they dont get enough people it fails and they get no money out of it. This could happen due to a lot of players having already gone through the founders program.

Edited by genuwine21