The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My general idea.

sopp12

After an hour of playing, i can fairly say to myself that warframe is nothing short of badass. This game has awesome mechanics and gameplay. But there are a few flaws that should be noted. For one, ima stealthy kinda guy with these types of games. So when i take out an enemy thats nowhere near others, i expect his buddies not to have telekinesis and know i am in the ship. Another is how about a more stealthy feel? Such as rolls, flips and stealth attacks. When i say stealth attacks i mean things such as backstabs with your sword, knocking people unconcious/snapping necks and suffocation. Another thing i notice, the upgrade system i notice i feel is setup perfectly, its a perfect mix between RPG/action scifi shooter. I say RPG because of +cold damage mods and such, and crit. But, the cost to buy different weapons is absurd for people who want to play free, as i may be paying real money for the game myself, i only get a little over 500 creds for a daily win, and 250-350 for a normal. You will spend countless hours doing a single mission for grind. Im not saying make these items significantly less, just reasonable. Another thing i notice, when i kill enemies over and over and over in a mission, i notice the enemies are neverending. Im not sure if thats a bug or its intended, but an infinite amount of soldiers in a ship is unlikely, i would personally suggest a dropship mechanic for reinforments for the NPC's perhaps?

These are my general opinions on what should be sorted, before i get trolled i relize this is beta, this is just feedback and suggestions.

Just an FYI, progress a little ways into the game and you'll be selling mods you don't need for 500 a pop. Later on they can sell for as much as 10k each, and you can get anywhere from 0-10 in a mission (depends on how the RNG feels).

So it may feel like you're strapped for cash at first, but before too long you'll have far more cash than you know what to do with. The problem then is that there isn't much to do with it.

Crouching while sprinting will make you slide, jumping while sliding will do a frontflip. Walking backwards and pressing the sprint key while aiming will do a backwards handspring (which I honestly don't see much use in but it's there I guess). Improved stealth mechanics are on their way.

Also, telekinesis is the ability to move objects with your mind. You're thinking of telepathy. :p

After an hour of playing, i can fairly say to myself that warframe is nothing short of badass. This game has awesome mechanics and gameplay. But there are a few flaws that should be noted. For one, ima stealthy kinda guy with these types of games. So when i take out an enemy thats nowhere near others, i expect his buddies not to have telekinesis and know i am in the ship. Another is how about a more stealthy feel? Such as rolls, flips and stealth attacks. When i say stealth attacks i mean things such as backstabs with your sword, knocking people unconcious/snapping necks and suffocation. Another thing i notice, the upgrade system i notice i feel is setup perfectly, its a perfect mix between RPG/action scifi shooter. I say RPG because of +cold damage mods and such, and crit. But, the cost to buy different weapons is absurd for people who want to play free, as i may be paying real money for the game myself, i only get a little over 500 creds for a daily win, and 250-350 for a normal. You will spend countless hours doing a single mission for grind. Im not saying make these items significantly less, just reasonable. Another thing i notice, when i kill enemies over and over and over in a mission, i notice the enemies are neverending. Im not sure if thats a bug or its intended, but an infinite amount of soldiers in a ship is unlikely, i would personally suggest a dropship mechanic for reinforments for the NPC's perhaps?

These are my general opinions on what should be sorted, before i get trolled i relize this is beta, this is just feedback and suggestions.

About stealth, it has been requested a lot of times and the team is working on it, you should read the other topics before posting the same thing over and over again.....

Stealth is a bit wonky for me actually. I once ran around shotgunning Grinear in the face, and they didn't get an alert out until I chewed through maybe 5 or 6 people. Granted I encountered them in groups of 2-3 so taking em all out at once was relatively easy.

Well , i actually love stealth games , however i dont think that it should be implemented in this game , since it's more like dynamic 3rd person shooter than anything else...

I think some sort of optional missions with stealth mechanics would be nice , but making it a core feature ... nah.

Stealth is a bit wonky for me actually. I once ran around shotgunning Grinear in the face, and they didn't get an alert out until I chewed through maybe 5 or 6 people. Granted I encountered them in groups of 2-3 so taking em all out at once was relatively easy.

If I'm not mistaken (started yesterday :P), they have to reach a control panel to signal the alert. If you kill them fast enough, you should be ok.

Just an FYI, progress a little ways into the game and you'll be selling mods you don't need for 500 a pop. Later on they can sell for as much as 10k each, and you can get anywhere from 0-10 in a mission (depends on how the RNG feels).

So it may feel like you're strapped for cash at first, but before too long you'll have far more cash than you know what to do with. The problem then is that there isn't much to do with it.

Crouching while sprinting will make you slide, jumping while sliding will do a frontflip. Walking backwards and pressing the sprint key while aiming will do a backwards handspring (which I honestly don't see much use in but it's there I guess). Improved stealth mechanics are on their way.

Also, telekinesis is the ability to move objects with your mind. You're thinking of telepathy. :p

Telepathy yes.

If I'm not mistaken (started yesterday :P), they have to reach a control panel to signal the alert. If you kill them fast enough, you should be ok.

Its not a signal alert, as soon as i kill one they know i am on the ship, even though one of them does clearly not see or hear me atleast take one out.