Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarce Rifle Ammo

(PSN)z_WhiteNinja_z

OK, so i have a bit of time on the PS4's version of warframe and i gotta say, where is all the rifle ammo? very rarely does it drop (or maybe its just me) but i see mainly sniper and shotgun ammo drop, this is also causing me to run out of ammo during boss fights as well. i see this as a problem for new players as they wont own a sniper or shotgun until later on.

Maybe that's all you notice because you can't pick it up?

I have run out of Rifle Ammo a handful of times, but I was usually behind the group so didn't get first dibs on the containers and such. It just makes me use my ammo wisely, or use my secondary more. I do use Ammo Drum for boss battles, but that's just so I can spray the boss and not worry about it. Fuse a few of those, or change primary?

I haven't done enough very long survivals/defenses so I can't talk about those, but I feel like the ammo on missions is fine.

Just my two cents.

That can be a problem when starting; you might end up running out of ammo often. Once you get some damage mods in, your ammo efficiency will likely increase. Likewise, keep an eye out for http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rifle_Ammo_Mutation'>Rifle Ammo Mutation (from Tier 1 Void Survival) or the http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rifle_Scavenger'>Rifle Ammo Scavenger Aura Mod (from Alerts).

Also, Ammo Drum will give you a higher maximum ammo capacity. Keep an eye out for blue ammo packs, containers and lockers; they usually have one in them as it's one of the most common ammo drops.

I use a bow personally, I find that Ammo drops constantly for the gun type that was used to kill enemies at a higher frequency... But that is just my observation, I agree with Rocketpunch1221 though, If all you use if that one weapon the entire level. It will be incredibly difficult to conserve munitions.

just try using the secondary weapons and/or melee weapons.