The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Want To Be Add To Warframe Great Ideas Here

longboarder120

id like to say that not every thing is in theme with warframe but they can be special/funny things that could be added (im not sayin that mods are bad i like them but i wish they had a more visual effects then the blue things thick in out of your weapon ya know what i mean) mods could be attachments like in a update and the attachments you see them on your gun other then just some blue crystal like a scope for more zoom or a laser for more accuracy or the elemental effects that you see on the borderlands 2 guns and see a trace behind the bullet of what ever elemental effects are added

also i dont like the rhinos shoulders they should look a litter pointy like his helmet and mabey a little point on his elbows here is a pic of what i think the rhinos shoulders should kind of look like http://i.imgur.com/b0aV8XJ.png its a lego armor i know but still some thin like that would make him look more badass for more players i think

EMBLEMS oh ya like halo and cod and have it on are warframes it could also replace the plane old emblem that is next to you rank bar you know the grey one

menu color change i know i like my menus customizable and im talkin bout all the menus like arsenal, contacts market foundry ect how about you id make mine red and your hub in game too and the solar system floor color

weapon color change thats a big one for me i like to make my gun badass

and change the color of you shield when its recharging too

and the platinum icon could look better i cant even tell what it is

other like the scindo wich was the dagger axe reskins furax can be boxing gloves, fragor reskin thors hammer, Light saber look weapon reskins like the bo can be a double edge light saber and reskins for 1 handed swords to be some thin like a light saber i know we have the gram but still u have to agree that light sabers are badass even if you dont want then to add a skin like that, Another reskin for 1 handed could be a or they could add a futuristic scimitar wich would be much better

new enemy types if ther adding land levels wich i herd they are that could mean creatures oh how awesome would that be and are the warframes space suits to cuz i dont know they do cover the whole body but when you brake the space windows it hurts you so if they are space suits and its just the sucktion that hurting them then that could bring more possibilitys

holiday specials/specials Limited time only like weapons and skins for weapons and for the new pets that are being add skins for the pets like frosty the snow man and santa and a leprechaun and a bunny or colorfull egg with chicken legs stickin out and claptrap get a license to do that or a space core from valve like in skyrim i dont know if its gona be a blueprint or a ? alert or platinum buy i dont have much platinum left so i hope they make it 1$ like the vandal so every one can get it ok now i have some ideas about some holiday specials 1# a boltor reskin that shot candy canes 2# the bolto/akbolto could be candy canes 3# the boar reskin of a frosty the snow man and the head would be on the circle that in the middle of the gun that shots snow balls

and or a skin maker for players to make skins for there guns but i think it would cost you some credits like you can draw some S#&$ on it not like you should draw S#&$ on it but you know what i mean

and i think the color for are warframes are goodnuf but if they are addin some color packs add them the more the better

and some other veriation of skins for the warfames like the excalibur and excalibur prime same warframe with a different decals of the warframe wich i think would be cool a unique one for each warframe im not saying ther sould be a prime for every warframe but if they are making that finish it

and you know how the warframes can only have 30 skill points out of 45 well i have an idea that they are probably gona add even higher lvl enemies the should add a prestige thing to the warfame kind of like cod i know bla bla bla cod fan bot bla bla bla im not im a halo fan boy lol any ways prestige thing to the warfame were when you lvl up to 30 you can prestige and have to level all up again but you level up to 31 and every time you prestige its 1 more lvl like this 31,32,33,34,35 ect so its balance only for the players who put the time and effort to lvl up like

556 times wich is like 5 millon xp so its gona take a whyll its probably a little nerfed or mabey alot for some people but the should be a way to get all skill point and mabey get a little more incentive like every time you prestige you get some platinum too dont know how much would be fair but have some mabey or some sort of prestige or extra skill point earning cuz i want to max out my skill trees

ther can be lobby like the level that every one on borderlands 2 use wich is sanctuary even thoe its not a lobby players use it like a interactive lobby you got a bank travling station and market ect wich would be badass have in a lobby like that in warframe awesome and mabey a place to gamble it all away against other players or npc's or to win it all and that lobby could be like a temple/hall mabey kind of like the jedi hall place in starwar and you could meet some old or not tenno warframe masters to that you could talk to and learn a bit about the story

and can we have grenades too and add mabey a lvl to it to like the weapons

( Crominix772 idea cant belive i didnt think of it like damn i was talkin about halo and cod lol whats wrong with me lol i just (added some stuff

(also a loadout like halo 4 or black ops 2 the main shooter have would be awesome because i like to change loadout alot when im playin (halo 4 sparten ops so that would be great when change in between enemy types offen

ill add more if i think of any cuz this is alot so ya sorry if ther is spelling mistakes but i dont care mabey ill fix it mabey i wont and if any thing else is wrong 30min of ideas i had some stuff probably is not finished cuz i forgot about it but ill look at it later i hate type in lol so bor in check back in a week and ill probably have all my ideas down or mabey not you just have to wait ill update it when ever i think of a good idea that i dont want to forget and if you say a good idea that i like ill add it to my post and say it was your idea id like to see some of my ideas in the finished V of warframe

Edited by longboarder120

Haha. That is one long @$$ sentence.

Also, maybe this should be in one of the "Improving Warframe" forums.

All joking aside, I'll hit on a couple of the ideas you had.

I like the suggestion about doing away with the mod spheres on weapons. I would rather have attachments or some visual upgrage to my weapons. I would love to have a loadout screen for my weapons. A loadout screen that has slots where I can place different attachments on the weapon and see how the stats change. But that is just me.

As far as a prestige system goes (eg the cod system), I am not sure if that is a good way to keep people playing in this game. Prestige systems are just an end game progression ladder that is used to keep people playing. While it works for some shooters, I don't think it will work here. I think people are wanting more story driven content, more meaningful advancement than releveling a character again and again for a different looking badge. But who knows, they (DE) might be able to incorporate something like the prestige system and make it work.

I'm gonna just come out and say it. No novelty items like boxing gloves, Frosty the Snowman, or leprechauns. I didn't like it when they had hearts all over the place for Valentine's Day. I don't think they have a place in warframe. Again, that's just my opinion. Take it with a grain of sand.

Anyway, thanks for the post. It gives me ideas as to what I would like to see in the game.

Sounds like you want to turn this into 3rd person CoD in a halo setting with a bunch of colorful aesthetics and comedy. But the ability to add custom designs to your frame sounds pretty nice.

No bueno.

Although, that "prestige" systems sounds good.

Name it something else though so it doesn't seem like a ripoff of cod.

And instead of getting to levels 31 -> 32, keep the max 30, but you would gain 2 points on the max level.

Ex; "Prestige 0" you get to level 30, you have 30 skill points. "Prestige 1" You get to level 30 again, but then you get 2 points on your last level. "Prestige 2" you get to level 30 (yet again) and then you get 3 points on your last level.

I like the suggestion about doing away with the mod spheres on weapons. I would rather have attachments or some visual upgrage to my weapons. I would love to have a loadout screen for my weapons. A loadout screen that has slots where I can place different attachments on the weapon and see how the stats change. But that is just me.

As far as a prestige system goes (eg the cod system), I am not sure if that is a good way to keep people playing in this game. Prestige systems are just an end game progression ladder that is used to keep people playing. While it works for some shooters, I don't think it will work here. I think people are wanting more story driven content, more meaningful advancement than releveling a character again and again for a different looking badge. But who knows, they (DE) might be able to incorporate something like the prestige system and make it work.

I'm gonna just come out and say it. No novelty items like boxing gloves, Frosty the Snowman, or leprechauns. I didn't like it when they had hearts all over the place for Valentine's Day. I don't think they have a place in warframe. Again, that's just my opinion. Take it with a grain of sand.

Anyway, thanks for the post. It gives me ideas as to what I would like to see in the game.

great idea about the loadouts im gona take it and add it to my post lol but an awesome sentence. Edited by longboarder120

Sounds like you want to turn this into 3rd person CoD in a halo setting with a bunch of colorful aesthetics and comedy. But the ability to add custom designs to your frame sounds pretty nice.

No bueno.

Although, that "prestige" systems sounds good.

Name it something else though so it doesn't seem like a ripoff of cod.

And instead of getting to levels 31 -> 32, keep the max 30, but you would gain 2 points on the max level.

Ex; "Prestige 0" you get to level 30, you have 30 skill points. "Prestige 1" You get to level 30 again, but then you get 2 points on your last level. "Prestige 2" you get to level 30 (yet again) and then you get 3 points on your last level.

na dude im just give my ideas about what id like in the game this is nt even close to try to make it into what ever you were talkin bout