The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gear Idea (Really Helpful For Stealth)

Darktigr

I've noticed that it is really hard to stealth around in this game, even though you're a ninja. And the big problem is them just standing there forever and you just can't go by them unless invisible which I can't do (I dont have loki so cant become invisible nor have decoy). So can you just have like a mini hologram thing that is bought in the gear area, for about 500 cred for 10 of them or something. They would be called Holo-Decoys, and would just make a holographic projection of a small object (doesn't have to be warframe size) that you activate using something like the codex scanner.

So the Decoy just sits there making noise for about 5-10 seconds which is enough to get guards attention. Of course the gear wouldn't work if the alarm would sound, so this would DEFINATELY help for stealth gameplay, so tell me what you guys think of this idea.

If this decoy would have the same functional properties as Loki's decoy, it would contradict itself. The decoy alerts all enemies that see it. They would change to an alerted state, shoot at the decoy, and some enemies would set off the alarm. You can only pull off stealth kills if enemies are not in an alerted state.

Basically, Loki's decoy (and indeed the holographic decoy you're talking about) would not work in any stealth setting.

However, a decoy sounds interesting as a consumable item although I can see why somebody may disagree with the idea of it for certain reasons.

well i just want something that gets the guards attention, I dont want them to shoot at it, merely they just go over to it look at it or touch it for a little bit, and it wouldnt be big, maybe about the size of a sniper ammo box. Cuz they always just stay in the same position, and barely move around, and it bugs me.