The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broframe Ps4

(PSN)Wynn80

Trading post is in for members to add mats, to it you need to use the control panel in the room, about 36 hours for people trying to get in the dojo be done upgrading.

If trading post is like the PC version your trade limit is base of your Mastery Rank and its a great way to make Plat on mods you don't use.

Edited by (PS4)Wynn80

In light of the requirement to using cheesecake in a sentence i have devised a riddle.
How much cheese could a cheese cake cake if a cheesecake could cheese cake.?
hopefully you don't find this too cheesy.

Grats you broke the Dyslexic Warlords brain reading that.

Guys we might want focus on Bio labs PC version just got a whip. I won't know how it is till Broframe Prime whip is out of the oven(2 more day), But we need to keep that in mind, Ps4 should get the whip soonish,

Also Trinity parts was move off Earth, so if you want Trinity right now she easier on the ps4.

Edited by (PS4)Wynn80

Grats you broke the Dyslexic Warlords brain reading that.

Guys we might want focus on Bio labs PC version just got a whip. I won't know how it is till Broframe Prime whip is out of the oven(2 more day), But we need to keep that in mind, Ps4 should get the whip soonish,

Also Trinity parts was move off Earth, so if you want Trinity right now she easier on the ps4.

I failed to specify that i also was hoping for an invite to the clan if possible. on ps4