The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying T3 Exterminate And Blind Rage!

Murice

I'll take your offer up on the t2s for t2s. I'll trade you three t2 exterminates for two t2 captures (I'll throw in one, because you have to wait a few hours for me, sorry bout that).

However, as I said I will not be able to trade until 5 PM EST (I'll only be on for around 15-30 minutes, if you miss me we can trade tonight around 10-11 PM EST), nor does my clan have a trading kiosk yet (should have one by 5 PM EST or later tonight).

Edited by RebornsAlmark

I'll take your offer up on the t2s for t2s. I'll trade you three t2 exterminates for two t2 captures (I'll throw in one, because you have to wait a few hours for me, sorry bout that).

However, as I said I will not be able to trade until 5 PM EST (I'll only be on for around 15-30 minutes, if you miss me we can trade tonight around 10-11 PM EST), nor does my clan have a trading kiosk yet (should have one by 5 PM EST or later tonight).

I see. Well, both those times aren't easy for me, but i'll try to get on tonight (i have a party to attend to, so i dunno what time i'll be available). We should be able to add each other and try to work out a time ourselves however. Thanks for the extra key!

I see. Well, both those times aren't easy for me, but i'll try to get on tonight (i have a party to attend to, so i dunno what time i'll be available). We should be able to add each other and try to work out a time ourselves however. Thanks for the extra key!

If you can't make it on tonight, I'm open for most times on the weekend. Just add me and we'll work something out.