Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crash when getting close to the Orowyrm

LordTalisPrime

when trying to do the Duviri Experience Mode as either host or non-host, the game will suddenly crash, full App close on Nintendo Switch with the message "software has closed due to an error" when attempting to get close to the Orowyrm. If i stay away and let someone else take control of the Orowyrm and get us through the cut scene then all is fine, but i miss out on the actual Orowyrm fight and as yet have not been able to do it once in over 20 tries.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Had the same problem multiple times since latest hotfix. When i try to take control of the oro wyrm or even get close to it, game crashes. Before, this bug not even appeared once (i did 50+ oro wyrms so far).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Questo arresto anomalo continuo a subirlo costantemente anche fuori da duviri,ieri sera un'ora e mezza di archon hunt ho fatto la seconda fase,intercettazione,5 volte ,appena prima di estrarre il gioco mi buttava fuori,errore software,non sono riuscito a completare una missione,dal rilascio di duviri giocare a warframe e station veramente drammatico ore e ore buttate senza ottenere nulla,stamattina ho aperto un tiket con l'assistenza

• 2 weeks later...

This is still occurring!! Wasn’t even near the wdym this time. I was client, purposefully staying away from wyrm to avoid this bug and still get booted. Not enough time to log back in fully from switch menu to catch the battle, so all that time wasted. PLEASE fix this.

• 3 months later...

Half a year later and the bug is still there. It happens in Duviri Experience aswell as Lone Story mode (I'm only playing on Steel Path). If I'm not host, the bug is nearly guaranteed but it's even possible if I'm the only player in squad. My best chance is to just play on solo mode. There is not much in Warframe where playing in squad does not take longer than doing it solo. If its not the mission concept, its a bug that forces you into solo play. I really wonder why... This game has so much potential to be a good coop game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...