The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Hammer Shot, Heavy Calibre, T3 Capture Keys. List Of Trade Offers Inside (Mostly Rare + Uncommon, No Plat).

W:

Hammer Shot

T3 capture keys

H:

(Rare)

Constitution

Continuity

Flow

Focus

Master Thief

Overextended

Streamline

Undying Will

Arrow, Sniper, Shotgun & Rifle Mutation

Hell's Chamber (Out of stock)

Metal Auger

Split Chamber

Stabilizer

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Steady Hands

Melee Channel

Power Throw

Sundering Strike

(Uncommon)

Charged Chamber

Spare Parts

I have multiples of most of them, and would be willing to fuse them to max rank before trading.

EDIT: Also willing to consider any plat offers if you don't have T3C/Hammer/Heavy but would like to get your hands on a mod.

EDIT 2: No longer looking for Heavy Calibre, just Hammer Shot and T3 capture keys.

EDIT 3: No longer looking for Hammer Shot, only after T3 capture keys now.

Edited by 2401

Would you accept Hell's Chamber and Charged Chamber for my rank 5 Heavy Caliber? I also have an unranked one if you want to do a one for one.

Sounds acceptable to me, I've got a fair amount of dupes for both of them in addition to max rank ones I use. Were you wanting them ranked or unranked?

I'll take them maxed if it doesn't bother you too much. Also, are you talking about the first offer or second? PM'd you in game.

Maxing them both is no problem, and I meant for the rank 5 Heavy Calibre. I tried whispering you back in-game, said you were offline.

I'd prefer ranked but either one works.

I'd have to charge another key for a rank 3 Steady Hands, currently running a bit low on junk mods and cores to rank things with. Or if you don't have 3 T3C keys we can just do the two for unranked Steady Hands.