The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Issues

maddhax0r

I'm not a fan of how the Dojo works. I recently decided it would be cool to redesign my clans Dojo. I wanted to lay it out in a way that makes the most sense, somewhat compact with the reactors out of the way and have everything branch off from the spawn point, which I wanted to be my grandest clan hall (the big one).

After I got about half way through I realized not only can the initial spawn room from the n00b Dojo not be deleted but neither can any of the clan halls unless you start with the largest one first and work your way back. The problem i have with this is:

1) The starting room doesn't fit the design of the rest of my Dojo. I would like to just set my spawn as the largest clan hall and get rid of it all together.

2) The way the hall system works it is very limiting in terms of design since your always required to build in that order (even after you have built them all) and you need the halls for capacity. This prevents you from being able to start off with a large clan hall and branch out from there.

3) You can only have 1 type of each clan hall. I get that halls affect capacity but if I could have 2 of a clan hall and only get the capacity benefits once from each type that would be just fine. I can have 2 bio labs, why not clan halls?

I feel like once you have "unlocked" a room type you should just be able to build it whenever you like. The fact that you cant and the way the capacity system works limits how a Dojo can be built. The small hall always has to be close to that strange starting area that doesn't match any other room shape available. For now I just gave up and everything is all back to random placement sticking out in every direction. (looks like the floor of my bedroom)

I really hope there are plans for future development of this Dojo system because as it stands now it leaves much to be desired. The idea is great but its just not where it needs to be to make it an aspect of the game I want to spend time participating in. Bottom line is the more we want to play the more potential there is for you (makers of warframe) to make money off of me.