The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Missions With Damage Tiers, Not "life Bars"

rafacasper

Hi there.

My idea is because of something that happened to me during this and last events, that is when a new node/stage/mission of the event opened, during the night or when or at work, I couldn't hit it. At the time I was able to play again, the node mission has been completed and I could not even hit once therefore not get the reward.

My idea is that instead of having a "life bar", or "after X successful missions the node is complete" and nobody else can strikes it, is to have instead damage tiers and a timer.

Proposed rules:

-the node stays open for 24 hours.

-Minimum participation for get the tier 1 rewards, are like now, 5 missions. For higher tier, more missions could be necessary.

-If 1000 missions in total are done (by any players in any quantity, all summed) at the node, it i gives a tier 1 reward to all players that did the minimum quantity required (in this example, 5) for tier 1, and the node is considered complete when the 24 hours timer ends.

-If 2000 missions in total are done (by any players in any quantity, all summed) at the node, it i gives a tier 1 reward and a tier 2 to all players that did the minimum quantity required for tier 2, and the node is considered complete when the 24 hours timer ends.

-If 3000 missions in total are done (by any players in any quantity, all summed) at the node, it i gives a tier 3 reward and a tier 2 and a tier 1 to all players that did the minimum required for tier 3, and the node is considered complete when the 24 hours timer ends.

-New nodes could open at intervals of 8 hours, but with 24 hours, much more people would be able to hit all nodes, and also giving a sense of the more missions the better.

This is not about the repetition of missions, but to give everybody who wants to hit a specific node, a chance to do it, and reward the ones who hit more more rewards.

Thanks

Edited by rafacasper