Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC launcher issue

PaBloO94

Second time since the Kullervo update I'm dealing with the same bug since last update.  Game starts and loads part way then crashes on the load screen before I get to login, but pre-update I can login fine.  FFS this is a seriously annoying but to deal with and I've never had to deal with it before the Kullervo update came along and this new update patch.

Edited by Xael

1 minute ago, Breyos said:

I'm having the same issue

2 minutes ago, Breyos said:

I'm having the same issue.

Yea for last 2 hours is doing same thing again and cant update idk is problem is on my side or developer

9 minutes ago, Naroxas44 said:

I'm not 100% certain this is y'alls exact problem but, it's worth trying this as a solution to see if it fixes the issue: 

This seems to have fixed the issue! Or, at least my launcher seems to actually be updating now. Thank you very much!

This has been my issue for the time being, it loads to about this point before freezing and crashing, I did have this problem last update and I did replace the file which didn't work.  I don't remember what I did last time, but I think I verified the download cache and it worked again.  Can't say this was the fix but this is the issue for me that has popped up a second time.Screenshot_6.png?width=1440&height=607

hace 7 horas, Naroxas44 dijo:

I'm not 100% certain this is y'alls exact problem but, it's worth trying this as a solution to see if it fixes the issue: 

Thank you very much, this method worked for me.

The Launcher updated the download infinitely and wouldn't let me play, but with this I solved it.