The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Question And Setup

Leriel

Question

Hello there, I'm just a newbie casual player. I'm curious on how melee mods and which weapons causes you to hit hard/fast.

I know he is using pangolin but does it actually hit that fast making dual heat sword/dagger look weak? Or is it due to some kind of melee mod?

I currently have Ash, Volt and Ember.

Current Melee Weapon are Plasma Sword, Furax and Dark Dagger. P.S not a fan of melee but after seeing that video makes me wanna grab a sword and go on a rampage :3

What I wanna know is which melee wep should I go for if I want something that hits hard and fast while crit as a latter.

Also, I have Boltor, Akbolto, Snipetron, Gorgon and Lex.

What mods should I give to them? I'm having trouble in 1 shotting enemies to death excluding Snipetron.

Any help would be appreciated~

2 answers to this question

He's using Cronus, with 1.3 Fire Rate. He might have added some Fire Rate mods.

For melee weapons that hit hard and fast, I think the swords other than Skana or Dual Zoren (2.0 Fire Rate and is made for crits).

As for the others, I dunno. People keep suggesting Multishot for mods though. :v

Edited by MonstercatHD

he isn't hitting that fast

and his big dmg causes of the infested mobs... they're getting more dmg from sharp weapons ;)

if you wan't to see some nice sword practice just add me ingame and i'll show ya

IGN: sn4ke77