Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Some Bugs I (And Others) Have Noticed

Loli-kon

Hey guys,

Some of these (maybe even all) have probably been said by others, but I ain't gonna go search where they are. Besides probably good to keep these things updated so new people can see em.

Vortex: seems that whenever I use it, it grabs me in a death grip and drags me into it. Can't even try to move out of it.

Ignis: Serration seems to have no effect on this guy (was doing 30-37 on chargers, and still the same dmg range after rank 12 Serration).

Acrid: Most notably the DoT does 8-10 dmg (for me atleast) per tick when its supposed to do 18.

Torid: Everyone knows what's up with this guy. No elementals seem to be working for this guy (tested both Cryo and Hellfire). Dmg on direct hit is working properly. My gas clouds weep.

Any weapon that had Physics Impact in Dmg 1.0: no more "pin-em-up" for you guys it seems. Though this could be intentional as there is no longer a Physics mechanic (I think?).

And someone mentioned Bastille's being stupid. It's working for me properly.

Anything else I missed, feel free to point em out. I wanna know what new things pop up I guess. Will keep adding things.

Edit: Welp Heavy Caliber doesn't seem to work with Ignis either.

Moar edit: Think I have a good idea why elementals don't seem to work for some weapons. Just ran an ext mission with a clean Flux with only a maxed Hellfire. Saw the enemies catch fire maybe 10 out of the 100 that i killed. My Flux also had 9% status at that time. Pretty sure I'm not the only one who noticed this, but I think the elemental effects are now set at a chance rate instead of being 100% as it was in dmg 1.0. If this is true, then iunno. Makes my Ogris, Flux, and Torid pretty much useless at the moment. Sadness. Someone prove me wrong please.

Edited by Loli-kon