The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewarding Animation!

DCNS7RC7D

Firstly I'd like to tell you that the Arts and animations are awesome! I am asking however that you do change 1 thing when it comes to be very rewarding animation at the end of every mission. The bad thing is that the animation gets blocked by the scoreboard review section. I'm asking for anyone who feels the same way to request the same thing. It's a widescreen display so if we can get those scoreboard I'm just out of the way maybe off to the side and down from center of screen, I would appreciate seeing those animations in full hi def glory.

It's silly when enemies run up to the opening and just kind of mill around vaguely. I'd think it'd be better if they got blown out. Any ragdolls or items on the ground or enemies still alive in the extraction room should blow out dynamically.

Edited by Sqarr

How is it rewarding? Your character just steps onto the platform and falls back into space.

Have to agree on this part... It's nothing special or spectacular.

What I would like is variations of "outros", maybe dependant of what kind of a mission type it is or what faction you are facing.

We need the cool ninjas doesn't look at explosion outro.

No we don't. Stealth isn't that large in the game and if you get locked out, without ciphers you will be detected anyway. Only two classes have stealth abilities and Banshee will too but still it's not a giant part of the game. We're hardly sneaky ninjas.