The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My feedback and suggestions

Hantz

Ok i tried the game and i already have some conclusions about.

Things i liked:

- Combat style, moves and awesome kills. I mean, i love the Skana, i feel like a ninja xD

- Graphics and performance. When i first watched the gameplay videos i never thought my pc could handle this game, but the truth is i can play it almost on maximum graphic settings! You don't need a powerful VGA to run it! It's fantastic!

- Difficulty. It's challenging but not exagerated hard. Sometimes i can do the missions alone and others i can't. But there is a good ratio and i like it this way.

- Team searcher. I like the way it is done. Play it with random player make it more challenging.

- The PvE focus of this game. As a mediocre PvP player i like to do more missions and quests, almost every FPS or TPS focus is PvP and they focus on put a bunch of people inside a room and killing each others, sometimes without a good story. I would like to see this PvE side to continue, because not every gamer likes to PvP.

Things i disliked:

- The maps are the same. Just the factions changes. I'd like to see different and more challenging maps.I wanna feel like i'm playing a single player campaign, where almost every map has a different story, with more exploration features and team work puzzles (not just click 2 buttons at same time)

- Dumb AI. I feel like AI in this game works fine when it uses massive number of enemies against the players. But it's still enjoyable and fun.

Well i think i don't forgot anything, sorry for my not perfect english.

This is just my opinion.

Edited by Hantz

Ok i tried the game and i already have some conclusions about.

Things i liked:

- Combat style, moves and awesome kills. I mean, i love the Skana, i feel like a ninja xD

- Graphics and performance. When i first watched the gameplay videos i never thought my pc could handle this game, but the truth is i can play it almost on maximum graphic settings! You don't need a powerful VGA to run it! It's fantastic!

- Difficulty. It's challenging but not exagerated hard. Sometimes i can do the missions alone and others i can't. But there is a good ratio and i like it this way.

- Team searcher. I like the way it is done. Play it with random player make it more challenging.

- The PvE focus of this game. As a mediocre PvP player i like to do more missions and quests, almost every FPS or TPS focus is PvP and they focus on put a bunch of people inside a room and killing each others, sometimes without a good story. I would like to see this PvE side to continue, because not every gamer likes to PvP.

Things i disliked:

- The maps are the same. Just the factions changes. I'd like to see different and more challenging maps.I wanna feel like i'm playing a single player campaign, where almost every map has a different story, with more exploration features and team work puzzles (not just click 2 buttons at same time)

- Dumb AI. I feel like AI in this game works fine when it uses massive number of enemies against the players. But it's still enjoyable and fun.

Well i think i don't forgot anything, sorry for my not perfect english.

This is just my opinion.

These issues are indeed important to the dev but I think we all know that the maps are the same and they are currently working on more tilesets.

These issues are indeed important to the dev but I think we all know that the maps are the same and they are currently working on more tilesets.

Yeah, i noticed after writing this post. But thanks for the reply :P

Things i disliked:

There will be more maps, but the thing is that to build the takes a lot of time and also the map generating mechanics are an obstacule, as you may know the game has many blocks of maps, the engine generates the whole maps randomly and place them together, that way you will never play the same map again. Basicly the team doesn't build whole maps, build blocks of them, that's why it takes some time, besides, I've been in the beta since it started and they added some more blocks before the Update 5. And this is a BETA so they can't throw us all the content right away, we are here to test and give feedback about bugs and such.

Don't worry about content, there will be a lot of it!!!