The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Impressions and a Question

SockLint

So far I hvae spent an hour playing Warframe and I am really enjoying it. The combat and controls are slick and feels really good. The graphics look like they are from a triple A title and the atmosphere of the game is like a sci-fi horror and feels pretty erie especially if you are playing alone. The game looks really polished, the only thing that i'm worried about is the gameplay content. There are tons of different missions with different scenarios and enemy factions but so far they all seem to take place on a spaceship that all look pretty similar. It would be cool if a level on some planets was added or a PvP gametype where you race another team of players to see who could complete the mission the fastest. Anyway those were some of my thoughts and i'm already comitted to playing this game when it launches. Good job on the game Digital Extremes.

Question: Will there be a Character wipe after close beta testing is over?

It's currently in closed beta. so it's in early stages. The devs have said in another thread that they are working on new tilesets (level designs) for the levels.

As for the wipe, I think there is going to be one and any spent platinum will be refunded.

they say no wipe and they want to avoid it atleast if I recon correct me if im wrong dev

here some proof:

DERebecca

Overlord

• photo-thumb-4.png?_r=1350574344
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 251 posts

Posted Today, 10:06 AM

Ced23Ric is right. No plans to, but it may be something we can't avoid.

Edited by Cryroth