The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Stole The Cookie Game

K0rata

I open up a portal to another universe, summoning the BETA and TSFs within and giving you PTSD. After all of your limbs have been removed by a swarm of BETAs, I swoop in with a A-10C TSF and take the cookie.

I then proceed to escape to an undisclosed location while an army of Laser-class BETAs blow up everything.

I transform into a White Knight and stab every single Roller to death. I teleport next to you and spew out verbal diarrhea containing praises of random things and summon a cat. The cat scratches you and I disappear.

A few seconds later, you hear a loud noise outside. I crash into wherever you are with a F-35 Lightning II and launch two Sidewinders at you. The cookie flies out of your hand and a F-22 Raptor TSF takes it.

It turns out that the F-35 crash was a holograph and I was in the F-22.

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

I lecture you about my actual name and randomly quote some books. While you were distracted, a team of snipers fire 7 tranquilizer darts at all of your limbs.

I walk up to you and take the cookie.

My name is "Rengaku" not "Renga". "Rengakun" is a rather convenient way of adding in a suffix to my name.

Edited by Rengakun

TROLOLOLOL

Calling me a Weaboo won't do anything, because I AM a Weaboo!

I get an army of activists and point at you for being a racist while I shoot the cookie out of your hands with a LeMat Revolver and plow through the army to pick up the cookie in a Chevy Camaro.

Through thousands of winters, it suffered eternal lifelessness. It has existed in a world where nothing is born, and everything is dead. It had remembered a world of life and happiness, but those memories have long since faded. It roams the dead wasteland for eternity, collecting specks of lights. Slowly but surely, the cookie can do something.

After a thousand eternities of the never ending lifelessness, the cookie had collected 10 to the power of thirty-seven lights. It glows brighter than the souls of a billion supernovas. Then, it explodes. For eternities the cookie had collected lights, and now, his efforts have done something. The cookie was blinded in the explosion, and what felt like an eternity had passed.

The cookie came out of an oven. It was put on a plate. The plate was put on a table.

Then...

...I picked up the cookie.

EDIT: GODDAMIT IT MATERIALIZED BEFORE I COULD POST THE ABOVE!

Edited by Rengakun