The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinetik

MischievousGremlin

I have an idea for a warframe for soaking up some damage while dishing out explosive death of his own

I would imagine he is extremely squishy because of his abilities

Appearance not really any good ideas but i had this idea for large protrusions on the back of his head like large pointed ear type things or horns i guess. 

25 ENG ability: Kinetik changes from his weapon to three rapidly moving balls around him. firing like a weapon will cause them to rush to the destination causing explosions in the area he throws each one

50:ENG Kinetik switches to his sidearm and projects a shield with his hand like how the shield lancers have. in this mode he will slow down but cant be hit well from the front taking reduced damage

75 ENG Kinetik starts to charge up a ball of kinetic energy while a ring similar to a bow starts to fill upon pressing the button again he will release it into a powerful beam that flings everything hit by it backwards and deals damage

Very fast drain of ENG: Kinetic storm. Kinetik has a brief moment of charging up  before unleashing pulses of kinetik energy blasting anyone around him. this ability is toggled and drains energy at a rapid rate every second a pulse is released damaging enemies around him

Very rough ideas of course but i like the idea of a kinetic energy based warframe. also excuse my poor english