Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mod Idea Soul Snare (Melee)

Darktigr

If you knock down an enemy then use finishing touch and succesfully kill the enemy, this mod will capture the soul of the enemy, channeling the power into the melee weapon increasing the damage of the next hit (or maybe few hits). The Soul would be red in color, and give the blade a red energy kind of coloring to it. The mod picture would be of nekros getting ready to use the red soul blade on an ancient disrupter. 

The max fusing this mod could go to would be 5. I originally thought it would have a chance to snare a soul, but finishing touch is often use meagerly so using it to buff the next hits would be a good addition to you melee. Mod would be Rare (obviously) the soul would delivery + 10-20-30-40-50 freeze damage to the next few hits, maybe it could increase attack speed for the next few hits too. Tell me what you guys think, this wouldnt be an OP mod, just something that makes melee more entertaining.

Edited by Darktigr

im not good with the numbers i dont look up statistics as much as i should, but DE is starting to make some really unique mods, thought this kinda sounded pretty cool as a mod, wait wait what if every finishing kill would snare the soul, eliminate just it being any kill, that would encourage people to use finishing touch more, and increase the damage added aswell.