Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Crossplay] [Int] [Clan] Plat Fiends. MR8+. New clan, need recruits to get things off the ground. Trade-focused clan.

veelahs

The Plat Fiends are a cross-platform English speaking clan created to give back to the community now I'm at a point where there's not a whole lot left to do/unlock.
After hitting Legend Rank 1, I began to find myself a little bored of the game, so I set myself a new goal of building up a treasure trove of resources and in doing so, ended up at LR2 by what I thought was the end of the grind.  7 days in, pretty much all my resources are gone and I've got a Dry Dock, Crimson Branch, all labs, Dagath's Hollow and Bash Lab to show for it.   I've been using the in-game advertisements but it's been fairly hit or miss, only brand new players are joining who don't talk or utilise the dojo at all, which makes me a little sad as my intent with this clan is to build it up to greatness and give back to the community. All through my lower MR grind, I danced between various clans and used their Dojos and always pledged I'd pay it forward, now is the time to do so.

But, I need you. If you're MR8+, have a lot of resources you'd like to contribute, love trading in this game or you enjoy long endurance runs of Circuit, Fissures and Arbitrations, then you're the kind of person I'd love to welcome into the clan with open arms. As we're just starting out, please understand the Dojo isn't the fanciest, but I'll endeavour to make sure we hit 100% research this side of 2024.

We're at 90% research thus far with only 8 members, we could do so much more, and I have my sights set on that kind of greatness.

If you'd like an invite, either whisper me in game, comment here with your IGN, or send me a message. We also have a Discord.

Rules:

• Represent Warframe's core values. No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. Any kind of bigotry or hostility will be met with a ban. No scamming people.
  • Contributions are entirely optional, never feel pressured to do so. One way or another, I'll personally get this clan to 100% research and construction, your efforts merely shorten the time-frame for this. At the moment, I have gotten to 90% singlehandedly and only now have I hit stagnation.
  • No inactivity kick, but if you're gone for several months, I will likely reach out if a spot needs to be allocated to a new recruit.
  • MR8+, just so you can trade and have put enough time into the game to know what a Clan Key is, probably. Also more likely you'll have resources to contribute.
Edited by veelahs
More in depth details about the clan/revised rulings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • veelahs changed the title to [Crossplay] [Int] [Clan] Plat Fiends. MR8+. New clan, need recruits to get things off the ground. Trade-focused clan.