Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ramp bugs in under water zone on Uranus.

TGKaze

Playing on Ophelia, Uranus. About 14 minutes in, I accidently dropped into the water (like 9/10 underwater ramps are still bugged/broken). Tried to go up a ramp. It did a partial exit animation and then I was stuck in place. I tried the /unstuck command twice, waited the cooldown for second time. It said I was unstuck but I was still stuck. I tried doing different abilities and wheel options, no change. Timer ran out and I couldn't even die underwater. I'm was forced to abort the mission.

This is the first time I've been legitimately stuck from using the ramps but the underwater ramps are so bugged on Uranus. I'm on Win10, play in windowed mode.

Posted (edited)

Same issue. Rosalind Spy Incursion mission 4/30/24. Breakable water pipe vault. Could not exit water and had to abort. Replayed mission, ended up jumping quickly to avoid getting in water at all and was able to get past that vault.

On rerun, last vault was after a long underwater section and could not get out of water to progress. Again, had to abort.

I had also noticed this happened on a previous Uranus Incursion where I would get stuck at the same water exit ramp. Could never complete the mission.

Not all exit ramps exhibit this issue.

Additional note: Typically playing as Loki, thought maybe it had to do with being invis while in underwater Archwing, but on a rerun I was fully visible and still got stuck.

Edited by CarrahPrime
Added more info about reruns of same mission

15 hours ago, CarrahPrime said:

Additional note: Typically playing as Loki, thought maybe it had to do with being invis while in underwater Archwing, but on a rerun I was fully visible and still got stuck.

Yeah, has nothing to do with invisibility. This happened when I played as Dagath and while leveling Ivara (no invisi used during mission).