.. idk why ash remains the same

see i know u do a lot of upgrade to the game lately

but fix ash skills to be useful it's very important

to be honest i think u will fix that in the update of valkyr[11]

a lots of people wait for that .. so pliz pliz pliz  work on that

and tnx for the one of the best game i ever play 

[sry my english] 

What really needs fixing about Ash?

Only thing that comes to mind is Teleport, it would definitely be nicer if the animation was instant or maybe if it did something cool like automatically put you behind the target and do the stealth attack animation for your melee weapon when you teleport to an enemy.

I'll admit that Ash isn't a frame I play very often, though.  My initial question was just curiosity, not disagreement.

Edited by BLOODGAZMS

yep ...

the shuriken is useless in high lvl..

teleport... no need Explanation

and blade storm have a great dmg but its really slow a... and Much more problem

...haha check the history to see full Explanation of the problem of the ash.. 

Shuriken got mauled by D2.0. They need some kind of change

SBomb is fine.

Teleport at least stuns target, but it does need work.

BStorm is almost there. Just needs to have consistent target-kill speed and better targeting AI.

Ash has the best zero-skill body of any Frame in the game. He's got 150 HP and very high relative speed, without any negative to his shields. Before armor got normalized to 50 for the fast Frames, he was amazing as a body. So, I would expect his skills to be slightly worse on average than other characters. However, he needs some small tweaks for now. His Teleport is often dead weight unless used for team revival, and even then, it's niche, and BStorm is kickass when it uses the fastest animations, but can cost you mission success sometimes because it literally takes 10+ seconds in some cases.

...haha check the history to see full Explanation of the problem of the ash.. 

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I really can't read your text well enough to understand a lot of what you say. I'd gladly see what your proposed solutions are, but I can't read them.

lol i deserve that 

but all i say is check the history of the forums to see how much ppl talk about ash problems
i hope u understand that

People complain about Ash because he doesn't have crowd control like Nova or Rhino. I can say that Shuriken has taken a hit which I'm a little disappointed about, and Teleport I just don't use because I absolutely suck at targeting to begin with (and yet I have no problems sniping, weird huh?), but Smokescreen is great, and Blade Storm, if used effectively, actually does a fairly decent crowd control job.

If you would like for Ash's abilities to be fixed, I would recommend suggesting the fixes you want. Just saying they need to be fixed is pretty vague. Which ones need to be fixed? Why? How? What would you like to see happen with them?

Edited by KaeganDeoir