Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1999 Captura Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

And then I thought that finally my 100k simeris reputation captura would be able to show itself, for the first time in his life! And then I remembered why I don't use it. And then I remembered that I was not very good at Photoshop, and putting a screenshot in a blender for the sake of a shader exhibition is even more perverse than editing an ordinary frame model in this program
Well... here it is. It was assumed that I just want to show a funny distortion of the "use captura" rule, but I came across something that "chromakey captura is not chromakey", the screenshot quality through the captcha is worse than the usual print screen, it is impossible to set the light normally and something terrible with shaders that do not work in the greenscreen captcha yet... I'm tired boss (Cy7Tner.jpeg

• Like 2

Truth be told-

Never thought my "fashion" was ever good enough to participate, but after many years of loving Warframe and playing DARK SECTOR on Xbox360 repeatledly after 2009(before finding Warframe)

So, here goes:

In Universes full of infinite possibilities, surrounded by Indifference, WHAT IF:

https://imgur.com/0bxoGVUH

Edited by TooWoke4Me
broken sentence

Hello DE, Hello tennos !

I present myself for the 1999 captura contest with this captura made on ps5 today that's named "The armor and his designer". I hope you'll like it !

Like said before it has been made on PS5 and i just added the filigran on the down right side of the captura (in my orbiter today, it is just next to the relics station for those who wanna know)

knwPziF.jpeg