Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1999 Captura Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Face yourself and your fears, and by the void, conquer it.

KdggmsD.jpeg

Edited by BOODLEDOAP
I thought it wasn't allowed to edit your entry but I've seen edited post so I changed mine to be able to try and compete :D
  • Like 1

g4z9ckwpo27.png

You were inspecting the placated vessel in the Entrati Labs when you heard it.

...🎵...

What was that? You turned to where Loid typically stations at, but it seemed he was attempting to quell an argument between the Cavia. None of them had heard it, clearly.

...🎵🎵

You turned back around and strained your ear through your Warframe. It sounded like it was coming from near the freshly-revealed cliffs.

🎵🎵🎵

Following the intermittent musical tones, you cautiously approached the concrete cliffs, taking in the unfathomable skyline.

🎵🎵🎵

Then you saw it. A small device, no larger than the palm of your Warframe's hand, with some buttons about it and a rectangular screen sporting Orokin script. It seemed to display a date: December 31, 1999.

🎵🎵🎵‼️

You recalled what you saw when you used Transference on the Vessel; you were a man named Arthur, seemingly wearing the body of an Excalibur. You fought strange monsters comprised of flesh and old technology, then passed out from exhaustion. That's when he appeared. Albrecht Entrati. Only...

🎵🎵🎵

The blaring tone from the device roused you from your flashback. You knelt down to inspect it closer, running your hand along its smooth plastic surface.

Then you heard it. Him.

D̶o̵n̸'̵t̴ ̵b̶e̶ ̵l̸a̴t̷e̴,̸ ̶K̴i̶d̸d̸o̶.̸

Edited by nSword0
  • Like 1