Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dagath Grave Spirit VFX Bug

CryvernX

So i was  playing around with a blast sniper, decided to test dagath with it since i already now she has crazy sinergies with AOE and chain reactions, and i decided to record it because i knew that i was going to ecounter this issue, if you do an endurance run with Dagath, grave spirit´s VFX is gonna cover like 60% of the screen, preventing you to see your hp, cooldowns, energy, hell even the life support is gonna get covered by it, so she is a frame that has EVERYTHING, except for vision, maybe this is intended, since she likes horses and tunneling may be part of the theme. or the fact that she has no face, prove below.
https://ibb.co/rsKfxSq
https://ibb.co/1m2vgw1
I know these bugs can take a while to be fixed, we had infinite damage excalibur for 4 years even when it was a known bug, but i think this is important, she is an ESPECTACULAR warframe, and is a shame that even when she is a warframe that is intended to perform well in endless content... she just cant see it, or see anything actually
footage:

Edited by CryvernX
  • Like 1

à l’instant, Nekomian a dit :

Did this issue start at a certain time or number of casts? It seemed fine at 6 min mission duration in the video, but at 4 hours in (254 mins) it's definitely blocking many UI elements.

exactly! the longer the mission and the more you cast it, the worst it gets, i dont know how many casts but 2 hours into the mission it was already bugged

Have the same issue every single time I play Dagath. The more you cast, the thicker it gets. Usually after 20 minutes it is impossible to see the edges of the screen and that is having the visual effects intensity at minimum. 

Please, DE, at least disable the overlay until it's fixed, this makes the frame unplayable. 

Edited by intrelis