The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not even Nexon tried this

NovaLP

On 2024-09-21 at 1:16 PM, NovaLP said:

Would you ever play an Archon Hunt, Netracell or DA / EDA ever again if you could pay lets say 20 plat for Tauforged Archon Shards from the Market instead?

The problem is, they are the only item in Warframe that is 100 times easier to simply buy for plat than to farm it out. I get that they wanted to solve the timegate thing and to some extend give players who don't like Duviri to obtain Incarnon Adapters aswell but they should've taken another route.

For example:

- Put another reward option into the circuit that is a special currency item let's call it "Incarnon Essence". You can get 1 Incarnon Essence every week from the circuit this way.

- You can also buy 1 Incarnon Essence every week for 100 Steel Essence + 100 Voidgel Orbs + 100 Stela from Cavalero or Loid. (they would have a shared store limit tho)

- Buy ANY Incarnon Adapter that you want for 2 Incarnon Essence from Cavalero in the Incarnon Market option.

This system would allow any players to either engage in Duviri AND other SP content in the game to get any adapter they want every week or it would allow players that don't like Duviri to obtain 1 Incarnon Adapter of their choosing every 2 weeks from SP, Zariman and Sanctum. It would also allow EVERY Incarnon adapter to be acquirable at any time and not just a select 5 (soon 10) of them for plat because they were released later.

I mean the modes are supposed to be fun or engaging, in theory at least (ymmv I personally think Netracells are way too one note and DA is poorly thought out trash that they don’t appear to be in a rush to polish despite the concept being neat)

Like I’d probably enjoy Circuit more if it wasn’t the same enemies on the same 5 objectives and like 3 tiles over and over.

• Like 1