The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Complaining About Weapons!

MasterRisto

Question

Stop your b*tching about weapons. You get something and post a topic saying "I just got this and its weak" or some BS like that. No sh*t its weak you just got it. Guess what your warframe was weak at level 1 two. You guys are forgetting this is an MMO. The point is to level items up. I assure you NO item is weak at max level.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HAVE POWERFUL WEAPONS: Mods mods and more mods. Go to Xini (its on Eris) and run that about 4-10 times. It drops 6-20 mods all level 30. The mods are VERY strong and they can make you weapons godly. However the point of level 30 mods is to be put in MAX level weapons. MAXED WEAPONS ARE FAR STRONGER THAN LEVEL 29 AND LOWER WEAPONS.

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN level 29 and 30.

My point here is stop making threads complainging about weapons when you won't take the time to max them or put good mods in them.

PELASE

7 answers to this question

There's a difference between complaining for no reason and giving legitimate feedback on an underwhelming weapon.

QFT

@MasterRisto:

I believe you are writing this in response to Volt_Cruelerz' feedback.

Personally, I believe his opinion and feedback on the Burston is sound. it could do with a slight damage buff to account for the fact that it's not full automatic. Not anything dramatic, but something to differentiate it from a Braton. I mean, why else use burst fire if an automagic weapon does the job better in every way?

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I think there is always going to be people who go I like weapon x instead of y and vise versa...it is up to personal preference and play style. Don't decide a weapon needs a buff by comparing it with other weapons that are designed to be different. Well, that is just my humble opinion.