Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acrid + Damage 2.0 = 7 Damage?!

ZFluffyDragon

Why is it that ever since damage 2.0 the Acrid's DOT poison effect only does +7 damage/tick? Even with a "one from the top" Hornet Strike it stays at 7 damage. No elemental damage is applied, no extra damage, just 7 poison. That alone is not even enough damage to kill a level "4" (what used to be 8 and with the 30 base damage maybe it could kill a level "7"). I never heard/saw anything saying "DOT is not affected by mods anymore". If this was intentional...WHY? Stop nerfing the weapons that don't need it and buff the ones that need it. If not intentional, please fix this ASAP. It's just worthless now because it still requires all of the hard effort to get. If you agree that it should be fixed along with other DOT weapons, try to get this to DE's attention somehow.

-Tigercast

Edited by Tigercast2

Acrid's DOT is pretty terrible now, but it's not even Hornet Strike not applying to it, it's the base 10% proc rate as well.

Basically the weapon is terribad for a rank 7 and needs severe overhauling. Just not to the pre-Damage 2.0 numbers, that was kind of terribad in the other direction.

• 1 month later...

I heard about this weapon when i was mastery 3. (still damage 1) I looked it up and i thought: "I f**** need that thing." So i spent weeks leveling up. It wasn't until mastery 5 when i figured out how to actually level up fast. Then it took me like a million weeks to finaly get to mastery 7. I had all the resources and built it straight away. So I spent months trying to get this weapon to only see it gets nerfed like a ********************** by damage 2.0. I rage quitted, stopped playing for 3 weeks, and then only logged in for the rewards after those weeks. Sure it was a little op, but it required mastery 7. If it isn't a little op then why do you need mastery 7? Please buff, no, fix the Acrid. Because it is just so bad atm. 

Acrid was quite nice before damage 2.0, i didn't sell it already, but i had the temptation more then a few times now, please give it a little buff.

Another thing, someone said something about torid, well a little fix to it wont be bad