The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Alternative Weapons (Sugestion / Fanart) *new*

V101

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job, althought suggestion.

Even thought it's good concept to add weapon variety of corpus, there is a thing about last one - sword.

Corpus crewmen aren't warriors, so i doubt they would use sword of any kind.

It's simple because only melee weapon they use is a stun baton, which kinda means it's only security equipment.

For warfare they use "walkers" and guns because they are weak, unlike massively cloned Grineer army.

Overall good.

Well unless I am misunderstanding, and there isn't a lot of information right now about it, but Corpus sells their stuff to the Tenno (The Braton, Snipetron) it seems and probably other people too. They are a corporation if I recall correctly, so if there was money in it, being an arms manufacturer they would probably produce a kind of sword.

Edited by Andaeros

I commend your Photoshop skills. the top one looks to similar to a Braton and the 3rd looks too similar to the Snipetron so i'll have to say no to those two. but everything else I like especially that Uzi, and shotgun. the pistols are awesome and the sword at the end -if you tweaked the handled diagnostically i swore i'd look like some cool, energy Sawed-Off Shotgun. =D

I love your designs, but as others have said, Corpus weapons in general have wierd grips. My real life experience with weapons is limited but I know that the grip is supposed to be very ergonomic. Those things look uncomfortable to hold. Though I suppose it could be explained lore-wise?

Something like: "Corpus are machine-men and just don't care"

Edited by Playford