The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Arcane Steadfast be given the ability to also affect abilities like mach rush?

TapelessDawn

Honestly kind of weird it doesnt work on these abilities even though it consumes a charge for it. I know not all abilities that consume energy over time can be given a lack of consumption or lower consumprion through this arcane but for abilities like Gauss 1, I dont think it'd be bad, honestly being able to cross map without energy issues by manuvering with Gauss sounds fun.

• Like 2

I totally understand that this doesn't work on skills that consume constantly, but Arcane Steadfast is pretty disappointing for other skills. Even though I have Arcane Energize, I decided to test ONLY it instead to see how it would help new players. Works well on Dante to charge Overshield, but on Ember, her main ability "Inferno" is disappointing, since it won't proc due to the number of targets affected. Warframe is a game that seems to make the lives of new players a complete nightmare, since they can't find good substitutes to build a balanced build and have to fill mod slots to save energy with Equilibrium, Energy Siphon, Energy Nexus, etc. As if the new Eximus (absurd beyond measure) and Zariman missions weren't already a serious problem for them.

In the end, Arcane Steadfast is interesting to combo with Energize, but never a substitute (not even 10%). Which doesn't justify its use on many Warframes.

• Like 2

On 2024-09-13 at 8:15 PM, Cronodoug said:

I totally understand that this doesn't work on skills that consume constantly, but Arcane Steadfast is pretty disappointing for other skills. Even though I have Arcane Energize, I decided to test ONLY it instead to see how it would help new players. Works well on Dante to charge Overshield, but on Ember, her main ability "Inferno" is disappointing, since it won't proc due to the number of targets affected. Warframe is a game that seems to make the lives of new players a complete nightmare, since they can't find good substitutes to build a balanced build and have to fill mod slots to save energy with Equilibrium, Energy Siphon, Energy Nexus, etc. As if the new Eximus (absurd beyond measure) and Zariman missions weren't already a serious problem for them.

In the end, Arcane Steadfast is interesting to combo with Energize, but never a substitute (not even 10%). Which doesn't justify its use on many Warframes.

My favorite thing is modding stuff and making builds.  I went through and collected every mod minus the conclave ones.  I'm in the process and mostly finished with collecting every arcane.

The number of completely worthless arcanes and mods in the game is insane to me.  There are so many of them that wouldn't be worth slotting if they had their own dedicated slot.