Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Concept(+Charactor Idea): Outcry From Afar (Update . 01)

Oxin

ek_corpus_by_oxinclein-d6wbc3f.png

more info now.

Hello this is the outcry from afar event idea with today I will tell you more about.

This here is a transmission form a Ex-Corpus known as Oruino Juno or O.Juno for short.

Now sadly the reason that I didn't update was because my laptop crashed and lost all data ,but enough about my problems now let's talk about his .

Character backstory: O.Juno was a corpus , until one day where Alad.V showed up taking all his profits away from him in one fowl swoop . He was demoted to void raider ,he hated it having to take orders from those fouls who did this to him then ,it happened he found a orokin weapon and hourded itto himself swaring "One day they'll pay ,for everything they've done." Then he ran after getting many other corpus to join him (Including Darvo) , he stole blueprints for the Corpus Gascitys and took back his old ship and went to the closest star part from our own.

Edited by Oxin

Dear Tenno and Lotus,

I am Oruino Uno

I am the master of my sector which is just outside of this solar system at the closest star. 

To tell the truth the Corpus forgot I was even alive when I left. So I decided to divulge this information to you...

What you do with it does matter because I have a bit of a Grineer problem over here at the moment...

So would you be so kind to get rid of them for me eh?...

I know you guys can do it. I'll even have my custom MOAs help you. all I need right now is two thousand Grineer killed and I'll reward you. 

Sincerely,

Oruino Uno. Nine breaker

Edited by CosmoKnight

Dear Tenno and Lotus,

I am Oruino Uno

I am the master of my sector which is just outside of this solar system at the closest star. 

To tell the truth the Corpus forgot I was even alive when I left. So I decided to divulge this information to you...

What you do with it does matter because I have a bit of a Grineer problem over here at the moment...

So would you be so kind to get rid of them for me eh?...

I know you guys can do it. I'll even have my custom MOAs help you. all I need right now is two thousand Grineer killed and I'll reward you. 

Sincerely,

Oruino Uno. Nine breaker

Good job very well made very nice translation.

however it's juno not uno .

Edited by Oxin

• 2 months later...