The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Empire Recruiting

ZeroPhobic

Hello Everyone,

I'm here to tell you guys that the Iron Empire eastcoast shadow clan is recruiting. We are a small clan (max 30 members) but this should not make you think we don't have everything to offer the big clans do. We have a large dojo with all the research done and a trading post. We have vent if you want to chat or get organized in a group.

We are extremely new player friendly and will help you not only understand the craziness that is Warframe, but help you get as much done as possible to help you grow as a player. We value our veterans as well and offer any support and help to get those prime pieces and rare mods.

We do ask the only active members apply, we want people to at least play once a week, we do have an auto kick policy after 45 days of no activity. We don't want warm bodies as a clan count we want our members to be people who care about and want to play Warframe.

Finally, We have a promotional event going, with our new clan emblem just finished. I am offering a promotion to the rank of Kage for everyone who is flying the clan colors and wears a clan emblem. This will only last for the next week! (Ends 3/16)

If you are interested you give me an in-game whisper (ZeroPhobic) or leave your (IGN) In Game Name here and I will send you a whisper and get you set-up.

Thanks for reading. *ONLY A COUPLE OF SPOTS OPEN*

Edited by ZeroPhobic

• 3 months later...