Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wf Concept: Osis The Insane One!

Anunymau5

Alright first off, these do come with concept art, it's just that my Scanner is in about 14 pieces right now. (One of the camera tracks got dislodged a bit so I had to reorient it.) So some of the weapon concepts will be uh... lacking right now. 

Warframe: Osis - The insane one

Seeing as how Valkyr was the first "Loreframe" as I like to call them. (A Warframe with it's own unique story that has relevance to other characters.) I decided to make the Grineer alternative.

LORE:

While the Corpus dismantled and modified Valkyr, turning her into her current version, the Grineer tortured and chemically indoctrinated Osis as an attempt to find other Tenno cryopods. Osis ended up losing his mind deep inside the Grineer holding cells. He now views almost everything as a threat. However he found the voice of the Lotus to be soothing and she has managed to keep him rather docile.

Health: 100 - 450 max

Armour: 10

Shield: 75 - 250 max

Energy: 100 - 200 max

Speed: 1.2

Abilities: 

Mind Rend

Osis channels his insanity into a target forcing them to commit suicide. 

Well they would damage themselves killing lower levels and heavily harming higher levels. 

Cost: 25

Damage: 150, 250, 350

Madness

With each enemy Osis kills, his speed and firerate increase while his reload time decreases. 

Chained enemies: 1, 5, 15,

Cost: 50

Paranoia

Osis forces those around him into cover where they will believe their allies to be enemies or traitors. Basically a combination of Chaos and Terrify. (Different skill in development)

Cost: 75

Range: 30, 50, 100 meters.

Insanity

Osis's gains unlimited stamina, massive damage resistance, and a heavy speed boost, turning him into a killing machine. Enemy blood gets quadrupled for visual effect.

Time: 10, 15, 20s

Cost: 100

Unique animations: Yes Osis has a few. He will twitch from time to time and occasionally cradle his head while rocking slightly when idle. He will also sprint differently which will be shown in one of the concept arts.

Ok now I gotta fix my scanner and upload all the weapon concepts. In the meantime, tell me what you think and any changes I should make!

Edited by Anunymau5