Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Supra Still The King?

EnderDragon1324

In my original table, Soma did beat out the Supra, but then I realized it was due to a superior build I'd found when attempting to maximize Soma and Gorgon and Supra got left in the dust because I'd forgotten to give it the same updated build.  When I gave the appropriate builds to the Supra, it went to the top of the rifles in DPS.

In my original table, Soma did beat out the Supra, but then I realized it was due to a superior build I'd found when attempting to maximize Soma and Gorgon and Supra got left in the dust because I'd forgotten to give it the same updated build.  When I gave the appropriate builds to the Supra, it went to the top of the rifles in DPS.

Your tables show Soma to be the clear winner now.

Your tables show Soma to be the clear winner now.

I've adjusted the builds even more since my previous posts in this thread.  I also discovered a miscalculation related to crit that under-estimated how much critical hits impact overall DPS.  Between the two, the Soma is at the top again.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

Geezj, why are people still arguing about this? Supra is not the king, but a nice weapon that needs some love to be good. Its my favorite weapon. Please people, stop arguing which weapon is the best. Choose the weapon you like, op or not

If you do not care about which weapon is better, then this doesn't concern you, so don't tell others that they should feel the same way as you do.

...and like everyone says, supra was never a king.